20211204_145521 (resized).jpg
20211202_210138 (resized).jpg
Doc1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211201_181636_381 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211202_123511_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_3385 (resized).JPG
IMG_3389 (resized).JPG
FG Pinballl (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Need to work out the best leds for this machine..I'm getting some serious flickering at the moment. Nothing like I've seen in any of the other pins I've owned...any suggestions welcome on what to use.

Anyone else wanna join??...and yes...I'm looking at you Rare Hero!! lol.

Whats up! Why would I wanna be in a Family Guy club!??!?!

As for LEDs - use non-ghosting or premiums and they won't flicker. I used Cointaker's 2-LED Premium (the flat top kind). They're awesome. Cool white under blue & green. Warm white under yellow, red and orange. Use colors to change inserts that look better in color than white. I made Death red, EB orange, Pirate green, Jackpots red. Warm white in GI. I think I used a cool white on Brian's spotlight to make him more white...I'd have to turn it on and look....but I'm lazy lol.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Welcome Rarehero...thanks for joining...still have that translite too....thank you!
Will look into those led's, really need to do something about the flicker, it's killin me. Interesting you used all whites, usually I try and colour match, thanks for the tips.

Color matching isnt necessary for the most part. Here's why.

Yellow and orange LEDs are dim and both look orange. Warm white brings out the real yellow and orange of the insert.

Red LEDs look almost identical to warm white so I rarely bother. Also some seemingly red inserts are amber. You'll only see the difference if you use warm white .

I like the "emerald green" and "Sky blue" that cool white brings out of inserts. You only need to color match if you want "forest green" and "smurf blue".

The only insert I almost always use color on is pink/purple. Those always look best with a pink LED imo.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-665.jpgimage-665.jpg
image-84.jpgimage-84.jpg

Quoted from denmark71:

Im going to try the lamps RareHero used- can anyone tell me if they are non ghosting?

If you get Premium or Non-Ghosting, they're non ghosting

3 months later
#48 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I bought one nib years ago but sold it,just picked up a fine example a week ago and am glad I have one again,I have never seen one with orange powder and kind of like it.image.jpg image.jpg

I notice your Stewie has a helmet on - I tried that when I originally got the game, but then he'd never face the correct way during gameplay. Just that small weight difference throws off his alignment or something.

1 year later
#100 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whats the going rate on a decent FG these days? I hear conflicting opinions on this machine all the time. "it was a flop" "there are lots of them"...ok....so whats the truth? lol.

Somewhere in the middle. Steve Ritchie posted a story based on how many had sold by mid-2007. It didn't sell well at first because overseas buyers had no idea what Family Guy was...and even some U.S. operators didn't get it, so they decided to make Shrek to use up the extra parts. Some people stop there & use his number for how many were made, but they ignore the rest of the story. ...the game got great reviews and did very well on locations in bars and college towns. Collectors warmed up to it due to the great reviews, humor and deep code. Sales picked up by Xmas 2007 & were brisk throughout 2008...when it was all said and done, they were making games up until the very end of the license & ~2500 were made.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Thanks for clearing that up! So, like $4000 going price? lol

No idea! If so, that's a good deal by today's standards!

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

WHAT??!?! No wonder I can't find one to save my life. I never knew they were that limited.

That's not that limited. It's a decent number for that time. Also keep in mind most stayed in the US since hey weren't as familiar with the theme overseas. Games that sold more like Pirates or LOTR had a lot go overseas.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Has anyone swapped the pop caps out for something else? I'm not to keen on them, they just seem out of place.

Why? They're regular pop caps. Brian blocks one, Peter's on top of one, and one is under the Mini Playfield. Peter's pop doesn't have a light in it...so I wired one in there and tapped it into the one behind Brian.

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I got this for less than 4k. It has been routed but I'm not sure for how long. How do you guys think I did? I'm just happy to have finally found one and condition really wasn't a deal breaker for as long as I have been looking, four years.

Nice! Congrats! Shop it out, put on fresh white rubber (looks and plays better) and you're good to go! You're missing the scoop plastic. Those were very prone to breaking without a protector. Hopefully you can find one. If not, you can prob get one of those little LCD TV mods to put over the scoop.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I plan to redo it completely in Titan rubber. Any chance that you have a picture of what that scoop plastic looks like? I had no idea that it was missing or needed. I have only ever seen two of these in person so I don't know the playfield layout very well. If you see anything else amiss please let me know. When I do find said scoop plastic, what is the protector that I need to go with it?
Update: In looking at the area the plastic is broken in half!! No clue how I didn't notice it before.

Here's what it looks like...although it normally doesn't have a light under it. I added a socket and tapped it into the GI. I think the protectors were probably from Pinbits. You can also see the Cliffy on the scoop.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Okay, Now I see why that area would be prone to breakage. It has three protruding edges where the ball can easily do damage hitting. With that issue, what is your opinion on the factory supplied flipper coils? To strong, weak, or just right?

Flippers are perfect. IMO FGY is one of Stern's best "out of the box" games in terms of build and feel...it has a Lawlor B/W feel. The reason that plastic broke a lot is because it's right on top of the scoop...it has a little pressure on it and the scoop is constantly getting hit by balls, eventually the plastic breaks at the pressure point.

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Excellent!!! Any recommended must haves besides plastic protector set and Cliffy's?

Hmmmm...anything else will be purely to your taste.

For LEDs, I'd recommend the warm white 2-LED with clear dome style for GI. The flat-top premium style for Inserts. Warm for red/yellow/orange. Cool for white/green/blue. These bring out the true insert color...superior to the "phony" look of color-matching. The only color LEDs I use are Red under Death's insert & the Jackpot inserts., Orange under Extra Ball, Green under "Pirate". I like Pinball Life's 4-LEDs for the spotlights. I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure I used warm in all of them - but maybe put a cool for Brian's.

I also got the box set of character figures and used some of them to replace the stock ones, as I liked their expressions better. I replaced Meg, Brian, and Stewie from that set. I also took the beer mug from the Cleveland toy and put it in Peter's hand. I put a beer bottle in his other hand, and a martini in Brian's.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Being that the scoop rubs against the bottom of the stewie pinball plastic I would assume that the top of the scoop needs to be bent lower to provide clearance between the scoops top and the plastics bottom,

Nope, that's by design.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

It's pretty common from what I've seen on this title. I have some slight wear on the N and A aswell. Adjust your tv scoop and put a small piece of Mylar over those spots.

Hey, where did you get the Stewie stool? I've always wanted to add that to mine.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

My machine is all original software wise. Are there any updates that have come out since it's release that I should take advantage of?

Yes, update to 12.0. I think the game launched with 7.0 or 8.0. There's an unreleased 12.01 that fixes a few audio bugs floating around as well.

Here are the changes from 7.00 up to 12.0

V 12.0 - 29-Jan-2008
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- fixed spelling of plural "hero"
- Added ticket dispenser test. Jammed tickets are now reported in tech alert.
- Coil drives used for ticket dispenser operation (AUX 1-3, coils #33-35) can no longer be activated in coil test.

System Changes
-----------

- Changed the file name for USB backup. The file name now included the spoken languages present in the game image.
The formatting of the version number has also changed to be a bit more readable.
- Changed the tab order of the RichEdit control and the single line input text box.
- fixed a problem where the checksum(s) in the checksum table could vary from build to build).
- Changed greece pricing from EURO 6 to EURO 8. Short month names in certain languages were too long.
- Fixed problems with U.K and Spain tournament prize pool messages.
- Changed the wording of the 'INSUFFICIENT SPACE' message for USB backup. Updated revision comments.
- The USB backup test now checks the free space on a USB memory stick and refuses to save the game image to the stick
if there is insufficient space to do so.
- Ticket dispenser API changed so that tickets can be dispensed without clicking the meter.
- Cleaned up "OK" and "Cancel" slowness. Added debug message boxes.
- Changed Spain factory default pricing to Euro8.
- Added new artwork for ticket dispenser test.
- Cleaned up flipper ball search and test mode entry/exit API.
- Fixed a problem with changing the dip switches. When the dip switches were changed and the game was rebooted, the
system would not install the proper adjustment override values associated with the new dip switch settings.
- Added tournament settings for Spain.
- Added tournament settings for UK
- changed french text in www.stern.pinball attract mode screen to fit on display
- Fixed a problem with ball search. If a request was made to put off ball search for a smaller amount of time than a
larger value that was already timing down, then the smaller amount of time would overwrite the larger amount of time,
which would often result in ball search occurring when it should not.
- Fixed a problem with font rendering. If the font character information happened to be in a different flash memory bank
than the font character image data, then the characters would be rendered incorrectly
- Added 3x7 outline font.
- Added 5x7 outline font.
- Added the 9x12 outline font.
- added missing translated text
- Shortened the tilt sound, as there was a lot of dead space at the end of the sound.
- Changed the size of the space character for the 5x5 outline font. It was too small.
- Added a 5x5 outline font.
- Fixed a problem with the '1' (one) character in the 7x10 outline font. The character was not the same width as the rest
of the numeric characters.
- Fixed the 'custom' tournament setup such that it is possible to set up a high score tournament with only 1 prize.
Bump 'N' Win tournaments are still a minimum of 2 prizes (one for the high score, and one for a single position in
the Bump 'N' Win table).
- Added a 'coin_door' module to the core system.
- Added 'BALL_SAVE_OTHER_OUTLANE' such that expedited ball saves can be handled via outlanes that are neither left outlanes nor right outlanes.
- The background lamp effect for "get balls into play" was not being killed when the "balls into play" request finished.
- Changed Norway 2 pricing; added Norway 3 pricing. Added pricing messages to the pinball pricing table.
- Added a way to get at the fractional portion of the credits.
- Fixed some misspellings in Spanish (RESET GRAND CHAMPION and RESET FACTORY SETTINGS).
- High score to date now times out if it appears that the player is not doing anything to enter their initials.
Added an icon for ticket dispenser test.
- Fixed a misspelling for the Italian 'CYCLING COILS' test.
- The attract mode display effect for custom message was not auto-sizing the fonts. This would cause long messages
to be rendered (clipped) off the screen.

V 11.0 - 27-Jun-2007
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- added stewie motor test
- Changed scoring for beer can collect.
- Fixed some issues with mini-playfield inactivity detection, added an adjustment to turn off
auto-disabling if it's still a problem; mode shot counts now reset each time the mode is played
so that tv wizard scoring doesn't get obnoxiously high.
- added a delay after completing the 4 bank drop targets to reduce balls from being launched into the glass
- Stewie Multiball starts are now audited
- new graphics, speech added

System Changes
-----------

- Ball save is now expedited via an outlane switch.
- Fixed a bug in the USB write file code that could appear when spanning FAT clusters. Optimized
several USB file operations so that they are more efficient and run faster.
- Removed the 12v lockup code. This is no longer useful.
- Got rid of extra 0 at the end of a minor version.
- Added instant info modules.
- Factory default USA pricing is now USA10 (1/$0.75, 2/$1.50, 3/$2.00).
Tournament prize pool bump upped to $0.50 (from $0.25).
- Fixed several USB bugs.
- Fixed a problem with the 'total plays' audit.
- Fixed a bug with audit dump.
- Fixed the extra ball crash bug. This would happen when the maximum number of extra balls was exceeded and the game programmer had specified extra ball points.

V 10.00 - 22-Mar-2007
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- changed default "raise death" settings
- Updated sperm attack (final mode) graphics
- Added graphics to first 2 phases of Sperm Attack.
- Final Mode qualifying implemented
- final mode lamp effects added
- added Game Intro speech phrases
- added flag art
- added more funny speech phrases
- added final mode music
- Final mode added

System Changes
-----------

- made tilt debounce longer to avoid quick danger/danger/tilt scenarios that occur when nudging the game 1 time.
- Increased the heap size.
- Added sound effects for USB update complete and USB update error.
- Added new "download compete" sound.
- Fixed a bug in 'sys_lamp_matrix_free()'.
- Added copyright tool.
- Added translations for the "lost ball recovery" adjustment.

V 9.00 - 6-Mar-2007
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- added dubai settings, added mode total transition sound, added new/bigger ramp sound
- added penis car speech phrases to family mode
- removed fart sounds from spinner during Fart Multiball when "family mode" is set
- added drunken clam speech phrases to family mode
- added sexy party settings for dubia
- added fart multiball total speech phrases to family mode
- added lard multiball speech phrases to family mode
- added happy hour speech phrases to family mode
- added crazy chris speech phrases to family mode

V 8.00 - 1-Mar-2007
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- fixed spanish speech
- added default setting for extra easy thru extra hard rule installs
- added tournament info to attract mode

System Changes
-----------

- changed asterisk from 7 to 5 pixels wide in the 5X10 font
- Tournament 'enter initials' display effect now displays asterisk characters for the PIN.

V 7.00 - 26-Feb-2007
====================

Family Guy Changes
-----------

- new beers collected sound f/x
- fart mb switch scores are now scored and shown on the fart mb bg screen
- new collect beers display/sound f/x
- spanish speech added
- Lengthened TV Wizard Mode total page display and added sound to it
- Added sounds to TV Wizard mode.
- left return lane is now more responsive during fart mb

System Changes
-----------

- Audits and adjustments now only make '-' and '+' button sounds if the audit and adjustment numbers and/or values actually change

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

How do you update the software? Is it a game rom replacement or is there another way to update? Thanks

All Stern SAM games update easily with a USB flash drive. Just download the code from Stern's site and follow the instructions.

If you want to see something funny, before you update your FGY, update it using Shrek's code. You can play the game as Shrek and it works 100%.

1 week later
#153 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?? wow that sounds cool lol. Okay, so in the picture that I have attached, how do I advance these lights if I want to and how do I collect whichever one that I am going for?

Have you been playing the TV modes? Shoot the Lois Spinner until the TV insert lights up, shoot the scoop. Try to score well on those modes, as it will pay off if you get to TV Wizard Mode.

DEFINTELY go for that Stewie Multiball...that's the whole point of the mini-pinball. You have to get alternating Jackpots to build toward Super Jackpot. Example, get Peter on the mini, then Peter on the main.

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I put the update into a thumb drive off of the stern site and cant seem to get it to work

Did you unzip the file and put the .bin on the thumb drive? Did you follow the steps? Did you flip dip switch #8, turn on the game, then chose update?

2 weeks later
#182 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

First, randomly, Peter will call out "5"... "4" ... "3" ... "2"... I *think* it has something to do with Lard Multiball, but I can't figure out what is counting down. What is being counted down?

It's an audio bug...the countdown will keep playing even if you're out of Multiball. Stern fixed this but never publicly released the code. PM me if you want the unofficial "home rom."

3 weeks later
#198 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Thanks for confirming that. Looks like sh** but oh well. Appreciate the reply.

Stewie made the mini pinball. He's not as professional as a real pinball maker!

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Hey guys ,where can I see what the manufacture year is on my machine?

Back of the cabinet. Date is stamped on there.

1 month later
#222 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroRefurbs:

We now have replacement Family Guy cabinet decals. Available here: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/family-guy-pinball-cabinet-decals/

I'm assuming someone recreated this in Photoshop? You might want to correct the mistake on Neil's hat. The image was just flipped so it says AV on one side and VA on the other. Or is it best to leave it accurate? I dunno...that always bugged me that we/Stern didn't catch that lol

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Anyone notice "Partriot Ale" is a typo?
ebay.com link » Stern Family Guy Pinball Machine Custom Translite 8 Mil Polycarb Uv Printed

Ugh - that bootleg translite is fucking terrible. Typos, horrible composition, perspective that doesn't make sense. Anyone who'd actually pay for that shit and put that on your game - Shame!

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have the chicken fight mode on my machine. I've never been able to complete it though.

All games have Chicken Fight. It used to be a video mode where you just had to slap the buttons to win. It was changed to a switch frenzy mode where you have to hit switches to win (spinner or bumpers are your best bet)

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You don't say??? I saw someone mention that all you need to do is rapidly push the flipper buttons, this true?? I have always thought that you needed to hit targets to register punches and figure that was the reason why I can't finish it, then the timer runs out.

Launch code has it as a button mashing game. It's not like that anymore....unless you have old code on your game! If your game has anything below 12.0, update now!

If you do have up to date code, go for the spinner during Chicken Fight or try to stack it with a multiball.

2 weeks later
#250 6 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Bummer. Guess I'll spring for the set and keep the unbroken unistalled scoop plastic for the next owner when I sell it on down the road.

Put the plastic protector set on. I've had it on my game almost since day 1, and my scoop plastic is still fine!

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Bought the game used, came with the cracked scoop AND the full protector set. Don't know when they added the protectors however...

We're the protectors under like they're supposed to be? I've seen some people put them on top instead.

2 years later
#346 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've created a new 3D printed Stewie stool for the Family Guy pin. The stool is printed at 100% infill as a single model, and is quite durable. The still also comes with adhesive on the bottom of each of the 4 legs to keep it in place. Stool may be printed in single color (yellow pictured) or dual colors with the top of the stool differing from the legs (yellow/black and yellow/orange pictured).
I'm selling the stool for $25 which includes US shipping (will ship outside the US on a per quote basis), and if you would like to purchase more than one then each additional stool in a given order is $15.
Please PM me if interested, and we'll work out all of the details of your order. I will typically be able to ship within 1 to 2 business days of payment.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that’s awesome!!! PMing!!!!

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

My new family guy has a 9.0 code. I see there is a 12.0 code. Is it a good update ? Thanks

Yes, everyone should be on 12.0!!! Never leave any game on old code.

If anyone still needs unreleased 12.01 “home rom”, PM me w your email. It has no new content, but fixes 2 audio bugs. It’s free play only, though.

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

What are the bugs?

SAM games had a sound spike bug - where the game gets super loud &
needs to be shut off. Most got an update to fix this...FGY’s didn’t get released for some reason. There’s also a bug where Lard Multiball ends, but the jackpot countdown audio continues. Both of these bugs are fixed on the 12.01 code.

1 week later
#360 4 years ago

Thanks Mr. Tantrum! The stool looks amazing, like it should have been there from the factory.

0516B85B-A044-431C-A9B8-AA5F40D889FA.jpeg0516B85B-A044-431C-A9B8-AA5F40D889FA.jpeg2792E8EF-1409-4B2E-95F8-5BE8BB641C66.jpeg2792E8EF-1409-4B2E-95F8-5BE8BB641C66.jpeg
1 month later
#368 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I soooooooo wish that there was an update for the animations and call outs!!!! So long overdue for such an outstanding game. These are some of the reasons why I rarely ever play mine. The longer that I let it sit, the fresher it is to me when I come back to it.

Compare it to any recent game. Family Guy has lots of animation that’s true to the source material and more callouts than any modern game. 5 seasons worth of clips, plus Seth doing tons and tons of custom callouts. It’s a perfect example of what a licensed game should be. Appreciate it, you could be playing Fake Dino Land with awful fake voices & 1999 Crazy Taxi animation.

11 months later
#408 3 years ago

Impossible. The game shipped with 6.0 or 7.0.

4 months later
#424 3 years ago

Speaking of Evil Monkey - one of Pat Lawlor’s original ideas was to have the Monkey moving around on a track like MB Drac or Mick on a Stick. I told him the Monkey should maybe be hiding in a closet door that opens up to reveal him...anyway, he ended up as the ramp flap lol. I think it’s cool, though, does any other game have a controllable ramp target like that?

I also pitched that there should be a shot just for hitting Meg - that made it in.

1 week later
#426 3 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

On attract mode, my Stewie fidgets about a ton, he is a toddler after all, but is that normal?

Yes. It’s an attract feature! You may be able to turn it off in the settings if it bothers you.

4 months later
#444 2 years ago

Dang - my playfield has never worn, but I’m thinking it might be a good idea to add a Mylar piece where the kickout is.

6 months later
#474 2 years ago

Just a reminder - if anyone would like the UNRELEASED 12.02 Code, PM me your Email & I'll send it to you. It's Free Play Only, so if you're operating your game, you won't want it.

This code fixes the following:
-Sound spike bug fixed. SAM games had a bug where the sound gets crazy loud, and you have to shut off the game to "fix" it. Many games got a code update to squash that bug...for some reason FGY's wasn't released. 12.02 fixes this.
-LARD countdown bug fixed. After Lard Multiball ends, Stewie will sometimes keep counting down for Jackpot, even though the mode is over. 12.02 fixes this.

1 week later
#478 2 years ago
Quoted from Crewey:

Apologies for being a needy noob here; I have tried googling this to understand some of the schematics involved but it still isn't quite clear.
Basically after I confirmed to the distributor that the CPU was 520-5246-00 CPU (which is apparently correct) and the Boot ROM installed is V2.0 (V3.1 is apparently what should be present) They have informed me that their UK stern supplier has recommended a CPU replacement, which will take a long time due to the pin being old and parts coming from the USA.
Please excuse my ignorance I honestly have tried reading up to work this out myself, but would replacing the Eprom with a V3.1 that has the most recent Family Guy software version pre installed not possibly resolve the issue? Isn't changing out the whole CPU overkill, bearing in mind they have only seen the video that I've uploaded previously
If the Stewie motor had been working when we received the pin, I'd have never tried to find the Stewie test motor diagnostic to then find out it doesn't even exist in this very early version of the software

The boot rom doesn't contain the game’s code. That rom is burnt on a chip, game code is re-writable using the USB port.

I don’t remember if the boot rom is socketed…but if it is, find someone local who can burn the rom for you. Easy to swap it out. If it’s soldered, you can still probably find someone local to burn & remove the old one, add a socket, then replace.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-victory-shall-be-mine?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.