20211204_145521 (resized).jpg
20211202_210138 (resized).jpg
Doc1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211201_181636_381 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211202_123511_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_3385 (resized).JPG
IMG_3389 (resized).JPG
FG Pinballl (resized).jpg

There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
#301 6 years ago

looks sweet!!!!! really like it....

1 month later
#302 6 years ago

Just wondering if anyone can help me with pricing a FGuy playfield at all? I have both the upper and lower that was purchased direct from HSA. This has been professionally cleared by him. Looking to sell.

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

Just wondering if anyone can help me with pricing a FGuy playfield at all? I have both the upper and lower that was purchased direct from HSA. This has been professionally cleared by him. Looking to sell.

I got NOS from factory paid for $700.

4 months later
#304 5 years ago

I want in the Club! Awesome game! I picked one up a couple months ago. Didn't know if I would like a "newer" pin.....but I found out I do. Definitely plays different than my 80's Williams games. Lots of fun and super addictive.

I was trying to find the blue Family Guy topper.....anybody have one?

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from TooFiddyMan:

I want in the Club! Awesome game! I picked one up a couple months ago. Didn't know if I would like a "newer" pin.....but I found out I do. Definitely plays different than my 80's Williams games. Lots of fun and super addictive.
I was trying to find the blue Family Guy topper.....anybody have one?

Are you talking about the Matt McKee one? That has "Family Guy" etched out of metal I think it is....if so they are pretty hard to find. I took mine off my game before I sold it...as a hoarder...I'm hoping one day to get the game back and re-install it!

#306 5 years ago

Is this a Matt McKee topper? Came with the pin.

47FFCB24-7E3F-455F-8174-F0ECBF03B8B6 (resized).jpeg47FFCB24-7E3F-455F-8174-F0ECBF03B8B6 (resized).jpeg

#307 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Is this a Matt McKee topper? Came with the pin.
[quoted image]

That’s the one I am looking for. My pin had holes on top of the cab....but no topper. I think the guy kept it to sell or because its awesome.

#308 5 years ago

So Close....

IMG_2538 (resized).JPGIMG_2538 (resized).JPG
#309 5 years ago
Quoted from TooFiddyMan:

That’s the one I am looking for. My pin had holes on top of the cab....but no topper. I think the guy kept it to sell or because its awesome.

Those holes could be from the Tournament Play sign that came on the top of the head from the factory. Mine is still attached.

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

So Close....
[quoted image]

That’s pretty impressive!

How many times did you start fart multiball to get the 15 jackpots?

I always seem to have the 15 fart jackpots and the beer can remaining when going for sperm attack.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

How many times did you start fart multiball to get the 15 jackpots?

Played it twice, combining with lard once, lots of spinner.

1 week later
#312 5 years ago

Dumb question- my left staged flipper activates the upper mini flipper before the main flipper. Is this correct?

I didn’t think it was correct but HUO pin with no signs of work. Plus before the skill shot the mini flipper pops a few times to hit towards the super skill shot.

1 week later
#313 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Dumb question- my left staged flipper activates the upper mini flipper before the main flipper. Is this correct?
I didn’t think it was correct but HUO pin with no signs of work. Plus before the skill shot the mini flipper pops a few times to hit towards the super skill shot.

well then...

#314 5 years ago

anybody looking I got one in st. louis for sale. just shopped out 60 games ago.

2 weeks later
#315 5 years ago

I may have a Matt McKee topper for sale if anyone is looking. Pm me

2 weeks later
#316 5 years ago

Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers limited edition available for Family Guy, just 5 minutes to install! Pick these up on our Pinside store, or through our website:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01728-family-guy-lighted-magnetic-hinge-cover-light-blue

Off, the "light blue" color is an off-whiteOff, the "light blue" color is an off-whiteWhile on it is a beautiful bright light blueWhile on it is a beautiful bright light blue

You can get these in any of the 8 available colors, however our light blue matches family guy quite well!! Because this is the most common color we stock, we offer a discount of 10.00 for this color.

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpglighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpg

Many titles and designs available, check out our store and search by game!

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resizedlighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resized

If you can throw a magnet on a fridge, you'll be halfway done with the installation of this Mod! No permanent game changes, and easily followed written and video instructions provided. All hardware, power adapters, and everything needed for installation is provided. Our customer service is top notch in the industry.

twilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpgtwilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpg

#317 5 years ago

I never paid much attention to the attract mode, but I recently noticed that it spits a ball out every once in a while. Is this normal?

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I never paid much attention to the attract mode, but I recently noticed that it spits a ball out every once in a while. Is this normal?

Never noticed that on mine, and it's on 24/7 - if there was a ball wandering around, I'd hear it.

#319 5 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Never noticed that on mine, and it's on 24/7 - if there was a ball wandering around, I'd hear it.

The weird thing is I haven't noticed it doing this since I posted this. Im going to watch it. Thanks for the help

3 months later
#320 5 years ago

I built this Stewie model out of a shot pourer & the breather tube. Did not like him just floating & saw my kids used bar stools to play.

15482159446199086419100264652585 (resized).jpg15482159446199086419100264652585 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#321 5 years ago

I am a new FG owner. My Stewie pinball tiny flipper rubbers are missing . Anyone know where I can find these ? Thanks

#322 5 years ago

Marco sells them. I bought and installed new mini coil sleeves a couple months back and remember seeing them.
Congrats!

#323 5 years ago

Thanks I found them at Pinball Life

#324 5 years ago
Quoted from Wake2wood:

I built this Stewie model out of a shot pourer & the breather tube. Did not like him just floating & saw my kids used bar stools to play.
[quoted image]

Lois looks like some sort of Terminator on the Stewie Pinball decals! What with that red eye and all!! HAHA

1 week later
#325 5 years ago

My new family guy has a 9.0 code. I see there is a 12.0 code. Is it a good update ? Thanks

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

My new family guy has a 9.0 code. I see there is a 12.0 code. Is it a good update ? Thanks

interesting!

2 months later
#327 4 years ago

First post in the club, but been an owner since 2008... finally replaced my ballast and fluorecent with an LED tube. Cost me all of $14 bucks (1000lamps.com has 24” T8 tubes for like $12 for two, shipping was more than the lamps, but I opted for faster delivery) if anyone is looking to keep the stock look but upgrade to LEDs in the backbox. I got the second one to go in my South Park.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

First post in the club, but been an owner since 2008... finally replaced my ballast and fluorecent with an LED tube. Cost me all of $14 bucks (1000lamps.com has 24” T8 tubes for like $12 for two, shipping was more than the lamps, but I opted for faster delivery) if anyone is looking to keep the stock look but upgrade to LEDs in the backbox. I got the second one to go in my South Park.

Sounds good - love to see some pix!

3 weeks later
#329 4 years ago

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
1 week later
#330 4 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52[quoted image]

Great timing..these play even better than they look!!!...get these (on my MunstersLE as well)!!!

IMG_20190610_205032440 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205032440 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205044054 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_205044054 (resized).jpgfg2 (resized).jpgfg2 (resized).jpg
#331 4 years ago

I am designing a Stewie stool for an owner who doesn't have access to his machine right now. So, I was wondering if someone could please provide me with a couple of measurements:

1) What is the diameter of the rod that the Stewie is on?
2) What is the distance between the red platform and the bottom of Stewie's feet?

1 week later
#333 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I am designing a Stewie stool for an owner who doesn't have access to his machine right now. So, I was wondering if someone could please provide me with a couple of measurements:
1) What is the diameter of the rod that the Stewie is on?
2) What is the distance between the red platform and the bottom of Stewie's feet?

Mr_Tantrum how did you go with this? I'm going to a mates place tonight and may be able to help.

#334 4 years ago

In case anyone is looking for a Family Guy I have a nice one posted for sale. It's in San Francisco, and it has Spooner Street blade art and some Cliffy protectors installed. I like the game but have to sell to fund something else. Thanks.

Quoted from eb94114:

Ad listing: For sale: Family Guy

#335 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

mr_tantrum how did you go with this? I'm going to a mates place tonight and may be able to help.

Thanks for asking. I have all of the measurements and have sent off my first prototypes. Once I get feedback, make any required adjustments, etc., I'll offer them for purchase here in the FG owners thread.

#336 4 years ago

Anyone who has added figures to the playfield, like Quagmire or Death: How do you get them to stay there straight and not fall or get knocked over?

#337 4 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone who has added figures to the playfield, like Quagmire or Death: How do you get them to stay there straight and not fall or get knocked over?

Added Death...cut his feet off, trimmed some of the length from his legs, hot glue him back together and installed him in the back left corner.

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Added Death...cut his feet off, trimmed some of the length from his legs, hot glue him back together and installed him in the back left corner.

Thanks. Did you glue him down too?

#339 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

First post in the club, but been an owner since 2008... finally replaced my ballast and fluorecent with an LED tube.

I've had mine for over 14 years preordered from jersey jack in 2006 and it's still my favorite Stern. Cool theme with a great design team. I also recently installed a new backbox led tube, colordmd, and pf leds, they made the game look new again. I still press the flipper buttons whenever i walk by it makes me laugh every time. I love it.

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Thanks. Did you glue him down too?

3M grey double sided tape

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

3M grey double sided tape

Awesome. Thanks.

#342 4 years ago

Evil monkey on ramp

A71B3455-0955-4C30-B586-05FA3533BE32 (resized).jpegA71B3455-0955-4C30-B586-05FA3533BE32 (resized).jpeg
#343 4 years ago

I've created a new 3D printed Stewie stool for the Family Guy pin. The stool is printed at 100% infill as a single model, and is quite durable. The still also comes with adhesive on the bottom of each of the 4 legs to keep it in place. Stool may be printed in single color (yellow pictured) or dual colors with the top of the stool differing from the legs (yellow/black and yellow/orange pictured).

I'm selling the stool for $25 which includes US shipping (will ship outside the US on a per quote basis), and if you would like to purchase more than one then each additional stool in a given order is $15.

Please PM me if interested, and we'll work out all of the details of your order. I will typically be able to ship within 1 to 2 business days of payment.
StewieStool1.gifStewieStool1.gifStewieStool2.gifStewieStool2.gifIMG_0232.JPEGIMG_0232.JPEGIMG_0234.JPEGIMG_0234.JPEGIMG_0236.JPEGIMG_0236.JPEGIMG_0216.JPEGIMG_0216.JPEGIMG_0219.JPEGIMG_0219.JPEG

#344 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've created a new 3D printed Stewie stool for the Family Guy pin. The stool is printed at 100% infill as a single model, and is quite durable. The still also comes with adhesive on the bottom of each of the 4 legs to keep it in place. Stool may be printed in single color (yellow pictured) or dual colors with the top of the stool differing from the legs (yellow/black and yellow/orange pictured).
I'm selling the stool for $25 which includes US shipping (will ship outside the US on a per quote basis), and if you would like to purchase more than one then each additional stool in a given order is $15.
Please PM me if interested, and we'll work out all of the details of your order. I will typically be able to ship within 1 to 2 business days of payment.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you shoot me the file so I can print one ...... If not I understand. I can throw one together when I have some time.

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

#346 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Wow, that’s awesome!!! PMing!!!!

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Yes, everyone should be on 12.0!!! Never leave any game on old code.

If anyone still needs unreleased 12.01 “home rom”, PM me w your email. It has no new content, but fixes 2 audio bugs. It’s free play only, though.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Could you shoot me the file so I can print one ...... If not I understand. I can throw one together when I have some time.

I appreciate the interest, but at this time I'm not sharing any of my 3D files for the variety of pin mods I produce.

#349 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, everyone should be on 12.0!!! Never leave any game on old code.
If anyone still needs unreleased 12.01 “home rom”, PM me w your email. It has no new content, but fixes 2 audio bugs. It’s free play only, though.

What are the bugs?

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

What are the bugs?

SAM games had a sound spike bug - where the game gets super loud &
needs to be shut off. Most got an update to fix this...FGY’s didn’t get released for some reason. There’s also a bug where Lard Multiball ends, but the jackpot countdown audio continues. Both of these bugs are fixed on the 12.01 code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-victory-shall-be-mine/page/7?hl=toofiddyman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.