Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 73 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15482159446199086419100264652585 (resized).jpg
family guy hinge cover text (resized).jpg
family guy hinge cover off (resized).jpg
lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resized).jpg
twilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpg
lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpg
IMG_2538 (resized).JPG
47FFCB24-7E3F-455F-8174-F0ECBF03B8B6 (resized).jpeg
fg3 (resized).jpg
fg2 (resized).jpg
fg1 (resized).jpg
71806369 (resized).jpeg
71806347 (resized).jpg
71806363 (resized).jpg
IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
3jgIi06 (resized).jpg

There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 1 year ago

looks sweet!!!!! really like it....

1 month later
#302 11 months ago

Just wondering if anyone can help me with pricing a FGuy playfield at all? I have both the upper and lower that was purchased direct from HSA. This has been professionally cleared by him. Looking to sell.

#303 11 months ago
Quoted from jardine:

Just wondering if anyone can help me with pricing a FGuy playfield at all? I have both the upper and lower that was purchased direct from HSA. This has been professionally cleared by him. Looking to sell.

I got NOS from factory paid for $700.

4 months later
#304 6 months ago

I want in the Club! Awesome game! I picked one up a couple months ago. Didn't know if I would like a "newer" pin.....but I found out I do. Definitely plays different than my 80's Williams games. Lots of fun and super addictive.

I was trying to find the blue Family Guy topper.....anybody have one?

#305 6 months ago
Quoted from TooFiddyMan:

I want in the Club! Awesome game! I picked one up a couple months ago. Didn't know if I would like a "newer" pin.....but I found out I do. Definitely plays different than my 80's Williams games. Lots of fun and super addictive.
I was trying to find the blue Family Guy topper.....anybody have one?

Are you talking about the Matt McKee one? That has "Family Guy" etched out of metal I think it is....if so they are pretty hard to find. I took mine off my game before I sold it...as a hoarder...I'm hoping one day to get the game back and re-install it!

#306 6 months ago

Is this a Matt McKee topper? Came with the pin.

47FFCB24-7E3F-455F-8174-F0ECBF03B8B6 (resized).jpeg

#307 6 months ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Is this a Matt McKee topper? Came with the pin.
[quoted image]

That’s the one I am looking for. My pin had holes on top of the cab....but no topper. I think the guy kept it to sell or because its awesome.

#308 6 months ago

So Close....

IMG_2538 (resized).JPG
#309 6 months ago
Quoted from TooFiddyMan:

That’s the one I am looking for. My pin had holes on top of the cab....but no topper. I think the guy kept it to sell or because its awesome.

Those holes could be from the Tournament Play sign that came on the top of the head from the factory. Mine is still attached.

#310 6 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

So Close....
[quoted image]

That’s pretty impressive!

How many times did you start fart multiball to get the 15 jackpots?

I always seem to have the 15 fart jackpots and the beer can remaining when going for sperm attack.

#311 6 months ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

How many times did you start fart multiball to get the 15 jackpots?

Played it twice, combining with lard once, lots of spinner.

1 week later
#312 5 months ago

Dumb question- my left staged flipper activates the upper mini flipper before the main flipper. Is this correct?

I didn’t think it was correct but HUO pin with no signs of work. Plus before the skill shot the mini flipper pops a few times to hit towards the super skill shot.

1 week later
#313 5 months ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Dumb question- my left staged flipper activates the upper mini flipper before the main flipper. Is this correct?
I didn’t think it was correct but HUO pin with no signs of work. Plus before the skill shot the mini flipper pops a few times to hit towards the super skill shot.

well then...

#314 5 months ago

anybody looking I got one in st. louis for sale. just shopped out 60 games ago.

2 weeks later
#315 5 months ago

I may have a Matt McKee topper for sale if anyone is looking. Pm me

2 weeks later
#316 4 months ago

Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers limited edition available for Family Guy, just 5 minutes to install! Pick these up on our Pinside store, or through our website:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01728-family-guy-lighted-magnetic-hinge-cover-light-blue

Off, the "light blue" color is an off-whiteWhile on it is a beautiful bright light blue

You can get these in any of the 8 available colors, however our light blue matches family guy quite well!! Because this is the most common color we stock, we offer a discount of 10.00 for this color.

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpg

Many titles and designs available, check out our store and search by game!

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resized).jpg

If you can throw a magnet on a fridge, you'll be halfway done with the installation of this Mod! No permanent game changes, and easily followed written and video instructions provided. All hardware, power adapters, and everything needed for installation is provided. Our customer service is top notch in the industry.

twilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpg

#317 4 months ago

I never paid much attention to the attract mode, but I recently noticed that it spits a ball out every once in a while. Is this normal?

#318 4 months ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I never paid much attention to the attract mode, but I recently noticed that it spits a ball out every once in a while. Is this normal?

Never noticed that on mine, and it's on 24/7 - if there was a ball wandering around, I'd hear it.

#319 4 months ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Never noticed that on mine, and it's on 24/7 - if there was a ball wandering around, I'd hear it.

The weird thing is I haven't noticed it doing this since I posted this. Im going to watch it. Thanks for the help

3 months later
#320 29 days ago

I built this Stewie model out of a shot pourer & the breather tube. Did not like him just floating & saw my kids used bar stools to play.

15482159446199086419100264652585 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#321 10 days ago

I am a new FG owner. My Stewie pinball tiny flipper rubbers are missing . Anyone know where I can find these ? Thanks

#322 10 days ago

Marco sells them. I bought and installed new mini coil sleeves a couple months back and remember seeing them.
Congrats!

#323 10 days ago

Thanks I found them at Pinball Life

#324 10 days ago
Quoted from Wake2wood:

I built this Stewie model out of a shot pourer & the breather tube. Did not like him just floating & saw my kids used bar stools to play.
[quoted image]

Lois looks like some sort of Terminator on the Stewie Pinball decals! What with that red eye and all!! HAHA

1 week later
#325 3 days ago

My new family guy has a 9.0 code. I see there is a 12.0 code. Is it a good update ? Thanks

#326 2 days ago
Quoted from wolfy:

My new family guy has a 9.0 code. I see there is a 12.0 code. Is it a good update ? Thanks

interesting!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 189.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside