20211204_145521 (resized).jpg
20211202_210138 (resized).jpg
Doc1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211201_181636_381 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211202_123511_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_3385 (resized).JPG
IMG_3389 (resized).JPG
FG Pinballl (resized).jpg
There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.
#51 8 years ago

I built the little stepstool for mine...seemed like a no brainier...image.jpgimage.jpg

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Completely agree!!! Without a doubt, the game with least stress in my small lineup. They all play great, but FGY makes me laugh EVERY time I play it....tough machine to beat ( doubt I ever will), but as long as I get at least 1 Stewie multi ball, 1 ipecac, and 1 chicken fight, it's a win for me!!!

8 is a small lineup?

My ACDC, IM, ST and The Getaway are not relaxing at all. I love them, but I do not recall to much laughter when I play them. I need to have a more relaxing game or two in many line up.

#53 8 years ago

Love the stepstool, now there is another thing for me to build. LOL

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

8 is a small lineup?
My ACDC, IM, ST and The Getaway are not relaxing at all. I love them, but I do not recall to much laughter when I play them. I need to have a more relaxing game or two in many line up.

Ha....compared to some on here, yep...

Yep, FGY provides a nice " wind down" after some of my others beat the crap out of me on a regular basis....a blast to play, and never am pissed when the final ball drains....others ( ahem....TRON) just dare me to step over, push the button, and let the beatings begin..variety is a good thing....

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I built the little stepstool for mine...seemed like a no brainier...image.jpg

Awesome, simply awesome!!! Ha!

4 months later
#56 8 years ago

I haven't seen or heard of any but does anyone know if they made inner cab side art for FGY like they did for TSPP and is there a speaker panel decal made for it as well?

I have been absent from the pinball scene for a few months and just roaming back into it so I may have missed a few things that I'd like. In addition I just finished compiling 30+ minutes of video segments for the FGY TV mod which I hope to post a video of in a week or two.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I haven't seen or heard of any but does anyone know if they made inner cab side art for FGY like they did for TSPP and is there a speaker panel decal made for it as well?
I have been absent from the pinball scene for a few months and just roaming back into it so I may have missed a few things that I'd like. In addition I just finished compiling 30+ minutes of video segments for the FGY TV mod which I hope to post a video of in a week or two.

Yes they did make the side art ( I've got a set on mine, just can't remember where I got them...think Joey may have done them originally)....never seen a speaker panel decal...

#58 8 years ago

Here is a short and very washed out clip of the TV mod due to the LEDs and my phones camera not liking them lol, but you get the idea. It contains over 30+ minutes from different shows with some of the shorts pertaining to the game modes.

Okay here is another video showing about 7 minutes of footage with a different camera, but once again it still doesn't like those LEDs.

Now to decide whether or not to add the antennas on top of the TV or just let it be.

#59 8 years ago

Here is a short and very washed out clip of the TV mod due to the LEDs and my phones camera not liking them lol, but you get the idea. It contains over 30+ minutes from different shows with some of the shorts pertaining to the game modes.
» YouTube video

I would love to have this mod.

#60 8 years ago

That TV mod looks very very cool. It would be awesome if you could somehow tie the clips to show as each mode launches!!! Nice work.

As for the TV ears...sure, looks better with the style you have chosen to have them than not imo.

3 weeks later
#61 8 years ago

Im having trouble with my FG- when I start stewie mini pinball, stewie just says his spiel and I get a bonus but never get to play mini pinball. I went through the game options and it is activated and I tested the mini flippers and mini ball launcher and they all work. any idea what to try next?

thanks

#62 8 years ago

Found the service bulletin about the smart mini pf error detection which would disable it if there was a bad switch. Didn't make a difference. I did make sure all switches were okay. I found s loose wire that I dont know where it goes. It's right by the right flipper coil- don't see any solder on it maybe it came loose from a connector. Can someone check theirs and see if there is a similar wire and any advise on the mini pf appreciated

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#63 8 years ago

what color is the wire, black? and it don't matter if you see solder or not if there are braids sticking out it could be a clean break from the solder point.

#64 8 years ago

from your photo, you see the gray wire with the plastic sleeve on it soldered on the lug, next to it there is a black wire soldered on the other lug. Well two black wires are supposed to be on the lug I'm guessing that black wire snapped off that lug. I'll post a photo.

P1010037_(resized).JPGP1010037_(resized).JPG

P1010038_(resized).JPGP1010038_(resized).JPG

#65 8 years ago

I'll check when I get home, but yes, the wire is black.

#66 8 years ago

any update, have you had any luck attaching the wire and maybe the mini PF now working?

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I bought one nib years ago but sold it,just picked up a fine example a week ago and am glad I have one again,I have never seen one with orange powder and kind of like it

+1 Orange one in the UK

1_(resized).JPG1_(resized).JPG

#68 8 years ago

any update, have you had any luck attaching the wire and maybe the mini PF now working?

I need to get my hands on a soldering iron to get that wire reattached. I ended up loading the code for shrek and the mini PF worked with that code.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes they did make the side art ( I've got a set on mine, just can't remember where I got them...think Joey may have done them originally)....never seen a speaker panel decal...

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Actually it was I who originally made them for a select few...seems like a certain decal company has taken the liberty to copy them and sell and is now selling them for three times the amount.
*sigh*

Any plans to do them again?

#72 8 years ago

I'm in

#73 8 years ago

Now Available on PinGraffix website! FGY PinBlades!!! http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/e0f2cf67-e747-bd4b-817a-cedf23bddcaf I will have a photo of them on a pin soon!

Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_8.51.01_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_8.51.01_AM_(resized).png

#74 8 years ago

Just grabbed a set, thanks.

#75 8 years ago

Just grabbed a set, thanks.

When you install them take a pic for us! We will post it on our website! Send it to [email protected]!!~

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

When you install them take a pic for us! We will post it on our website!

Will do for sure, you guys & pinup girls rock!! All the best.

#77 8 years ago

Good to see them back...a great machine, and your blades absolutely finish the game!!!

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Now Available on PinGraffix website! FGY PinBlades!!! http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/e0f2cf67-e747-bd4b-817a-cedf23bddcaf I will have a photo of them on a pin soon!
Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_8.51.01_AM_(resized).png

I wonder if they would consider adding more detail to these? When I got my TSPP decals they blew me away!! So much was jammed into it and really tied into the theme of the playfield!! he managed to get the cooling towers right opposite the cooling towers, moe's Bar near there etc etc.

Wish there was more on these ones...Joe in his wheelchair as the next door neighbour, Quagmire in there as well as the Drunken Clam??

That would be awesome!!!

#79 8 years ago

I kind of like the subtle neighborhood back drops. Joe and Quag would be nice but that leaves a reason for me to add their figures instead.

#80 8 years ago

Can anyone tell me where you can find the add on figures? Theres an FGY for sale on pinside where they have Joe Quagmire and Cleveland by the drunken clam, Peter fighting the chicken, the pirate, etc. Also does anyone still make and sell the small tv that played the clips?

#81 8 years ago

eBay is the best place to look for them, just take note of the figure's size before purchasing.

#82 8 years ago

Are they just regular figurines? If so, are there any places to go to learn how to modify them so they can be anchored down and stable?

2 weeks later
#83 8 years ago

Here are PinGraffix FGY Pin Blades installed, they look awesome and photos don't do them any justice.

P1010002_(resized).JPGP1010002_(resized).JPG
P1010001_(resized).JPGP1010001_(resized).JPG
P1010005_(resized).JPGP1010005_(resized).JPG
P1010006_(resized).JPGP1010006_(resized).JPG

#84 8 years ago

Here are PinGraffix FGY Pin Blades installed, they look awesome and photos don't do them any justice.
P1010002_(resized).JPG
P1010001_(resized).JPG
P1010005_(resized).JPG
P1010006_(resized).JPG

Nice!
However, I have to nitpick -
Why is the Griffin's house on both sides? Shouldn't one side have Griffin's, Joe's, and Quagmires, and then Cleveland and his neightbors on the other side?

#85 8 years ago

True, but it still beats looking at the black wood IMHO

I think they could have done more with it but then again too busy can be distracting too. All in all not too bad for the 65.00 they were asking and the printing quality and vinyl is awesome.

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Nice!
However, I have to nitpick -
Why is the Griffin's house on both sides? Shouldn't one side have Griffin's, Joe's, and Quagmires, and then Cleveland and his neightbors on the other side?

Funny... this is why I have held off on getting these as well. I would prefer the two sides be different too. Maybe they will offer different sides in the future??

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Funny... this is why I have held off on getting these as well. I would prefer the two sides be different too. Maybe they will offer different sides in the future??

I'll add them to my (future!) game in a second if they do.

#88 8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys..I can run this by Joe and see what he says.. I am sure he will come up with something.

1 month later
#89 8 years ago

Does anyone know how many of these were made? I've heard 1500, 2000, 3000.

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Does anyone know how many of these were made? I've heard 1500, 2000, 3000.

I think Greg had mentioned somewhere around 2500......

2 months later
#91 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-family-guy-drunken-clam-animated-topper/page/2

If you are interested in another Tilt Topper Drunken Clam Topper for FGY please add your name on the list.... Dan said he would consider making another run if we get enough interested parties...

Thanks

#92 7 years ago

That topper does look very very nice. I have the Matt McKee topper I think it is but would still consider this pending price and shipping to Oz!

#93 7 years ago

Price for the topper was US$269 + US$55 shipping. (You are in the same state in Australia as me so shipping should be that.)
With current PayPal rates it will cost approx AU$450.

#94 7 years ago

anybody got a pic of the old one, I might be interested

#95 7 years ago

What a great game. I miss mine.
Impossible to reach the wizard mode though..

4 months later
#96 7 years ago

These are available now at mezelmods. 3D printed by Joe Zenkus. Painted by Modfather. Can be used on any title.

FG Square (resized).jpgFG Square (resized).jpg

#97 7 years ago

I have had mine since new and its the last game that will leave my basement. We all love the callouts and still here a new one once in awhile. I love the yellow powdercoat and will probably do it. I am currently reworking my colors under the inserts. Comet had a nice black friday sale.

1 month later
#98 7 years ago

What are other high wear areas on the playfields of these besides the TV hole?

#99 7 years ago

Whats the going rate on a decent FG these days? I hear conflicting opinions on this machine all the time. "it was a flop" "there are lots of them"...ok....so whats the truth? lol.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whats the going rate on a decent FG these days? I hear conflicting opinions on this machine all the time. "it was a flop" "there are lots of them"...ok....so whats the truth? lol.

Somewhere in the middle. Steve Ritchie posted a story based on how many had sold by mid-2007. It didn't sell well at first because overseas buyers had no idea what Family Guy was...and even some U.S. operators didn't get it, so they decided to make Shrek to use up the extra parts. Some people stop there & use his number for how many were made, but they ignore the rest of the story. ...the game got great reviews and did very well on locations in bars and college towns. Collectors warmed up to it due to the great reviews, humor and deep code. Sales picked up by Xmas 2007 & were brisk throughout 2008...when it was all said and done, they were making games up until the very end of the license & ~2500 were made.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 507 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-victory-shall-be-mine/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.