Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jardine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jardine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey guys. Looking for the sling plastics please. My left one is cracked and would love to replace it.

Cheers

#2 9 years ago

Bump....anyone?

2 weeks later
#5 9 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

Hey J,
Not too many options on this unfortunately-unless you are lucky enough to find someone who bought a full set and didn't need the left sling.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/803-5000-93
PS: How's the TronLE hunt going? Metalwork for my Pro is at the chrome platers now. Though I wouldn't say no to an LE.

Hey mate, thanks for the link. Fingers crossed I can find a sling soon. Seem kinda rare.

The hunt for the LE is going..lol. Have to part with a machine to fund it so fingers crossed I can get that sold soon then get to it.

With the dollar dropping makes it hard to grab one from here so will look locally initially and see how it goes.

Would love to see some photos of that Pro mate! You still got my email? Shoot some through when it returns chromes up.

#7 9 years ago

Agreed on the above. I must admit I never buy locally which is a real shame as I'd like to support them. At one stage I was looking at buying all new trim for a stern I own (hinges, side rails, lockdown bar), called the linked company who refused to budge on price. Needless to say I purchase the $350 worth of items from someone else.

I think in Oz these guys let their egos get in the way of servicing a niche market.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Ddstoys:

I have a new Family Guy plastic set if you want the whole set? I'd have to look if I had just the slingshots

Would you consider just the slings? You in Oz?

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

Never heard back from DDstoys so I'm giving this a Vegas bump!!! Will be there in two weeks and can organise shipping within the US....

4 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

Bump...no answer from Stern so have tried them again. Hoping this triggers someone's memory?

3 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

Still on the hunt...hoping some have missed this...

6 months later
#14 8 years ago

bump....man has this taken some finding!!

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I need the plastic over the captive balls .

This is not about you

2 weeks later
#17 8 years ago

I'm starting to cry over here...

#21 8 years ago

Thanks guys, seen the eBay ads floating around...really really really hoping for just the slings! Don't really want to part with so much cash for 1 plastic tbh.

2 months later
#22 8 years ago

Still looking....just thought I'd give a little bump, never know your luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jardine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-sling-plastics?tu=jardine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.