(Topic ID: 191847)

Family Guy Question

By tk-the-jammer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

As I'm getting up in the amount of games played on my family guy I noticed something. The ramp for the Crazy Chris shot will give you an extra ball twice. It first took 4 shots for the first one and 48 shots for the 2nd one. Now my game has the first extra ball at 9 shots and 2nd at 52. I cannot find anywhere within the game menu to adust. I would like to have it set at 10 for the first one and 35 for the second one. Any advice would be appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

Bump. Are there any hardcore Family Guy Jammers out there that can answer this question?

#3 6 years ago

On new Sterns I believe the "feature" extra balls are all based on the EB percentage setting. On some I think the number of shots required will auto-adjust to be closer to that % and on some the % just sets how hard it is to get. If Family Guy does something similar I don't think you can set the number directly.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Law:

On new Sterns I believe the "feature" extra balls are all based on the EB percentage setting. On some I think the number of shots required will auto-adjust to be closer to that % and on some the % just sets how hard it is to get. If Family Guy does something similar I don't think you can set the number directly.

I'll give it a try tomorrow and see if it works. Seems this may be a good answer for the problem. I've noticed how complex the PLD programming is for this game.

6 months later
#5 6 years ago

Hmm, I assumed the extra ball % involved the chance/likelihood when awarded by the drunken clam.

Did that work for you jammer?

Complex indeed. Asked the exact same question in the owners thread. Will try this out after work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.