Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just curious if anybody has the production numbers on family guy?I was looking on ipdb and the listing on pinside and didn't see anything showing how many were made.Trying to buy one next week,Great game,Been on my wish list a long time.

#2 7 years ago

I have no idea but my guess is a similar run to the original run of iron man. Around 1,000 or so.

I sure wish Stern would release production numbers of games after some period...ten years certainly seems totally harmless to release the data.

#3 7 years ago

Think Greg has covered this some time back, but around 1600 comes to mind....

#4 7 years ago

Sounds slightly lower than I would have guessed,Not many around my area regardless and happy to be getting mine this week.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Sounds slightly lower than I would have guessed,Not many around my area regardless and happy to be getting mine this week.

Could have been 2600, I know it wasn't many...Greg may chime in ( I just can't recall). I do know it wasn't many....great game...highly recommend....mine's not leaving.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

I don't know the production #'s, but I do know they are very hard to find! I'm happy to have recently picked one up as well.

#7 7 years ago

Did a little digging ( bored this morning) think 2900 was the given " approximate"

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Think Greg has covered this some time back, but around 1600 comes to mind....

It's around 2500.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-production-numbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.