View topic image gallery

DSC01727.JPG
DSC01725.JPG
DSC01724.JPG
nielson.gif
DSC01719.JPG
DSC01718.JPG
DSC01721.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

any thoughts on an even trade, my family guy has numerous upgrades and the CV is unshopped but 100%.

#5 12 years ago

the only thing that gives me pause is my cash situation, i may offer him my revenge from mars (that i love!!!=() just to get some cash on hand and free up space as well. besides even if i don't like it and just clean it up myself looks like theres some potential buyers right here=)

#21 12 years ago

wow everyone is split on this one! its a mighty tough call. i also have a routed RFM that i cleaned up, i might sell that to make $ and clear up space. thats the only reason i'm moving the family guy, little cash and some space...sorry brokedad can't keep em both! i'll let you guys know what transpires.

#24 12 years ago

c

Quoted from NimblePin:But I am sure someone on this forum will be sad to see RFM go...
i certainly will! i do enjoy my RFM. i think i'll squeak 100 bucks out of the voltaire for family guy trade, so as long as the voltaire isn't in shambles when i get there all should be well. less than an hour drive so no harm in taking the trip to check it out. sounds like a cool guy anyways and its always interesting to meet other pinballers.

#26 12 years ago

i went and made the trade today, just 30 minutes away. met a great guy named Larry, very cool! The cirqus voltaire needs some work but very minor things. also the backbox is wider than a normal machine, whats the best way to fit it through a narrow door. i'll put pictures up later...

#29 12 years ago

i already had the door and moulding off! a standard stern pinball machine fits through w/o the door and moulding but voltaire's backbox is wider. is there any way to sneak it through without removing the whole backbox, i'd like to avoid that if possible.

#32 12 years ago

heres some pictures, took the mylar off and other than one spot (that was already there) the game looks really nice. cabinet is close to perfect and its a fair trade for my family guy. more pics after some leds come in!

#33 12 years ago

heres some pictures, took the mylar off and other than one spot (that was already there) the game looks really nice. cabinet is close to perfect and its a fair trade for my family guy. more pics after some leds come in!

DSC01721.JPGDSC01721.JPG DSC01718.JPGDSC01718.JPG DSC01719.JPGDSC01719.JPG

#36 12 years ago

suprised no one has mentioned that your icon is awesome Brokedad! Leslie Neilson was so hilarious... nielson.gifnielson.gif and where the hell was i?! DSC01724.JPGDSC01724.JPG DSC01725.JPGDSC01725.JPG DSC01727.JPGDSC01727.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-guy-for-voltaire?tu=jespo_19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.