Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmydred.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago

I am a CFTBL fan all the way!

#32 9 years ago

CFTBL is going to be your best choice. 1950's drive in theme. Great call outs and video modes. 1st pin I ever bought and will never sell. Plus its a 1990's Bally game, much nicer then a modern Stern game, in my useless opinion. Mine plays fast and not an easy game to master, but has easy rules set up for the big points. Add a color DMD to it and its a no brainer. Check out the CFTBL fan club here on pin side. Tons of picture and info on the game. Good luck!

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

If this is with regard to why I think CFTBL is bordering on PG13, I'm probably exaggerating the severity. But I was thinking of:
1) A guy is locked in the trunk of a car and this is treated as a humorous situation
2) "KISS" involves a guy getting romantic with a girl
These may not be problems for a teenager, but if you have a 7 year old, it might create some questions.

The guy is locked in the trunk cause he snuck into the drive in that way. When we use to go to the drive in at least 3 people would hide in the trunk, so they didn't have to pay. it a joke about being claustrophobic. Wanting to get out as soon as you found a parking spot. And kissing at the drive in.... Well, we all know that happened at least one time or another. Very PC/PG game in my view. And way cooler than Spider Man. Not to say Spider Man sucks, but come on CFTBL rules. WW would be my second place winner, and SM last. choose wisely, my friend!

#53 9 years ago

And one last thing... Prices and values on all pins people talk about on this site range wildly, and are bound to start a riot. Were I live $4200 is not a ton for I nice CFTBL... There is always going to be wear around the snack bar hole. Easy to hide with a cliffy protector. If someone offered me $4200 for mine, I would laugh it off and show them the door. Depending on it condition, You might get the seller to come down... But, don't start out too low or you might piss off the seller. Happens to me all the time. Some joker wants to buy my Elvira and the party monsters for $1200 cause that's what they go for in his world. Starting out too low kills the deal immediately, when I sell a pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 25.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmydred.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/family-fun-pinball-tcftbl-vs-sm?tu=Jimmydred and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.