Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lol.gif
    working in shifts.gif
    20180516_111635 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 5 years ago

So I don't know you or this "loser" but I do think there's two sides to every story with elements of truth to each. Loser claims that you have a Facebook profile with a fake name. If you're complaining about his Facebook behavior, you do know that if it's true you have a fake name that that is also against their rules?

https://m.facebook.com/help/112146705538576?helpref=faq_content

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

my fbook account is real and my real name. Tell the loser he is wrong when you talk to him next.
    "Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your authentic name"
    There is not a second side to this story. The creeper/stalker has set up a Fbook account impersonating me and has called to try and messed with my job. It is pretty clear that this is not even remotely appropriate behavior.

Again, don't know the guy. You asked for people's opinions regarding this situation and I'm giving my uninformed one.

If you were to actually read the link I posted, you would see that you are indeed in violation of Facebook's policies as well with your Facebook name as the nickname Miguel likely does not appear on official acceptable documentation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fake-facebook-profile-impersonating-me?tu=pinballtilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.