Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lol.gif
    working in shifts.gif
    20180516_111635 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcangeloel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I think we all know exactly whom this loser is that has gone creepy stalker level to this stage.
    I just wanted to let the community to know that this is not me since he has made the profile and tried to friend every pinhead and join every pinball related Fbook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/hilton.mcdingle.1
    Please take note.
    I also recently found out that this same individual has stalked me to the level of calling some colleagues in my industry in an attempt to disparage me/ get me fired. They fortunately brought it directly to my attention and it coincided with the creation of the fake Fbook account.
    I figured it was important for the community to know the levels that this person is going to in order to harass and stalk.

There are some weird ass people man. wtf, who has time for that

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcangeloel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fake-facebook-profile-impersonating-me?tu=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.