Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lol.gif
    working in shifts.gif
    20180516_111635 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#15 5 years ago

Hilton. You yourself have a fake Facebook account and I assume it is because you wish to hide from your Pinside antics.

Personaly I have no problem in people knowing who I am on the internet and I act the same in person.

My personal take on the Hilton McDingle profile is as a joke and harmless much like the Hilton Hoodie.

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont have a fake Fbook account. Not sure where you get that idea?

Quoted from Whysnow:

I realized why you think I have an alias on Fbook... nice assumption Kim... but you are wrong.

Those two comments are follow by this:

Quoted from Whysnow:

My facebook profile is Miguel Jones, which is listed as acceptable as it is my middle name and they name many real life people (the ones form my childhood) know me by.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Michael It is my middle name, and the name I grew up with my whole life. Miguel is what friends from age 0-18 called me by, and most importantly the nickname my Father gave me. Family name thing is you take your first name once you leave the house/ at 18. 17 generations now dude.

Oh wow, how could I have not known all of that? My mistake. So is your real name Hilton? Who are you?

Quoted from Whysnow:

I know you may not like me or agree with many of my opinions,

This is what you don't understand about many of us here. It's not your opinions that upset people. We very often agree with you.
    It's your hype, your over the top exaggerations and the complete whoppers that you tell on Pinside. They embarrass us and make us feel uncomfortable even when we agree with you. This is one of many reason you have so many enemies on Pinside.

The most amazing thing is you seem to think that everyone believes your stories. People are a lot smarter than you think and they feel insulted by your behavior and your obvious agenda.
    And in my view, your good intentions actually hurt the companies or products that you so enthusiastically endorse.

I'm not saying any of this to be dickish, I'm only hoping to make you aware, which so far you have been a brick wall.

Back on topic.

Quoted from Whysnow:

and on top of this calls your work colleagues to try and mess with your normal 9-5.

Sorry but I don't believe this part of your story has really happened, his harassing you at work. You can read my reasons why I don't believe you above. (and that carries over no matter where you post on Pinside. Sorry, but it's true)

Look, I don’t blame you for being pissed about the fake FB profile. It was disrespectful and I would be angry also. But I would handle it on my own rather than bring it here to Pinside and cry about it. Especially when the person you are accusing is not on Pinside and unable to defend themself.

#63 5 years ago

He's gone now. RIP, Hilton McDingle.

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

There are some weird ass people man. wtf, who has time for that

Same type of person that uses multiple email accounts to fake votes on a frivolous online pinball contest.
    There's some self reflecting to be done by all in these stories.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fake-facebook-profile-impersonating-me?tu=Mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.