Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lol.gif
    working in shifts.gif
    20180516_111635 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Hey guys remember when Pinside had threads about pinball machines? Pepperidge Farms remembers...

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I'll pay $500 for video of the pee tape.

PM me for the video...

20180516_111635 (resized).jpg20180516_111635 (resized).jpg

#53 5 years ago

I'm sad. I had to unfriend which ever the heck one of you it is.

LTG : (

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

You should also get your facts together before posting about it. Just spoke to Chris and he said he doesn't know what you're talking about. He doesn't even have any idea where you work....

Ted,
    (inflammatory statement removed by moderator)
    Why do you associate with them?

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Seriously, now the FacePlant has sold all your friend's & family's phone numbers from your phone's contacts, so that even your grandmother who does not have a FB account is getting calls from telemarketers, how can any of you idiots still use it??????

How the fuck else am I supposed to know what my 5th-grade classmates had for dinner?

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

What exactly did someone say to your boss??

He uses his work time to post on pinside.

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

Isn't that the norm? You guys don't use Pinside when you're off the clock, do you?

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

Isn't that the norm? You guys don't use Pinside when you're off the clock, do you?

Oh some one is spying. Time to back to work.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

Hilton,
    https://www.ic3.gov/media/2018/180201.aspx
    Individuals who believe they may be a victim of an online scam (regardless of dollar amount) can file a complaint with the IC3 at http://www.ic3.gov.
    In reporting online scams, be as descriptive as possible in the complaint form by providing:
    Name of the subject and company.
    Email addresses and phone numbers used by the subject.
    Web sites used by the subject company.
    Account names and numbers and financial institutions that received any funds (e.g., wire transfers, prepaid card payments).
    Description of interaction with the subject.
    Although all of this information is not required to submit a complaint, it is helpful for the IC3 to have as much information about the scam as possible, to use in the course of investigating these incidents. Complainants are also encouraged to keep all original documentation, emails, faxes, and logs of fraudulent communications. To view previously released PSAs and scam alerts, visit the IC3 Press Room at http://www.ic3.gov/media/default.aspx.
    Good luck.
    Marcus

I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab.

working in shifts.gifworking in shifts.gif

lol.giflol.gif

#61 5 years ago

Milton, it was me. I confess.

There’s not a thing you can do about it either. Twitter has a shit ton of fake accounts of people posing to be someone else.

Unless you are out money, threatened, or somehow in fear for your own safety, this isn’t a police/criminal matter. Ignore the trolls man. If you called me to your house to take a report on this childish nonsense, I wouldn’t laugh at you, but it wouldn’t be easy.

#62 5 years ago

Hell, FB announced just yesterday they were deleting 500M fake accounts, isn't that half of their "users"?

#63 5 years ago

He's gone now. RIP, Hilton McDingle.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I think we all know exactly whom this loser is that has gone creepy stalker level to this stage.
    I just wanted to let the community to know that this is not me since he has made the profile and tried to friend every pinhead and join every pinball related Fbook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/hilton.mcdingle.1
    Please take note.
    I also recently found out that this same individual has stalked me to the level of calling some colleagues in my industry in an attempt to disparage me/ get me fired. They fortunately brought it directly to my attention and it coincided with the creation of the fake Fbook account.
    I figured it was important for the community to know the levels that this person is going to in order to harass and stalk.

There are some weird ass people man. wtf, who has time for that

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How the fuck else am I supposed to know what my 5th-grade classmates had for dinner?

That's awesome.

#66 5 years ago

Looks like the FB page is down now

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

There are some weird ass people man. wtf, who has time for that

Same type of person that uses multiple email accounts to fake votes on a frivolous online pinball contest.
    There's some self reflecting to be done by all in these stories.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Just spoke to Chris and he said he doesn't know what you're talking about. He doesn't even have any idea where you work....

Ah well that clears that up

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Hell, FB announced just yesterday they were deleting 500M fake accounts, isn't that half of their "users"?

1 billion fake accounts were disabled within the last year.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

You should also get your facts together before posting about it. Just spoke to Chris and he said he doesn't know what you're talking about. He doesn't even have any idea where you work....

I just received a voicemail from Chris in which he emphatically states that he has not called any colleagues of mine and apologizes that someone has. He said this was done to him in the past and I would like to believe him that he would not do the same to someone else (based on what he said/how he said it).

He made no mention about the FB account so I will assume that is/was still him.

It is entirely possible that someone saw his fake FB account and decided to leverage that timing when making the call to my colleagues. Based on the continual supporters of his and people I have obviously angered in the past, I have to acknowledge it is possible that it could be any one of a cohort of people.

Either way, making an impersonating FBook account is childish HS level stuff and inappropriate. Making phone calls to people at work is a whole other level of BS. Neither is acceptable and I am disappointed that anyone in the pinball community would defend it, support it, or even remotely acknowledge it as OK.

Hopefully Chris took down the Fbook account after the reality of it being inappropriate and is willing to apologize for it and see that is goes beyond just some "pinball ribbing".

#71 5 years ago

It’s actually a real person... went to high school with him.

#72 5 years ago

LOL. well not real funny as i lost $ on BOTH of these. Thanks Hilton.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is the same Hilton that got people to stay in on their Alien and Predator games???

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

RIP Hilton. You will never be forgotten.

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Too bad. He was 100 x cooler than the guy he was impersonating.....

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Too bad. He was 100 x cooler than the guy he was impersonating.....

I miss him already. He even asked to be my friend.

LTG : )

#76 5 years ago

Just over a week ago he mentioned that he found your FB page under the name Miguel and ranted about it. That would also lead me to believe he was the one. That being said it could be anyone familiar with you and his podcast and did it in a way to make it look like it was him.

He claims the podcast gets 1500 listens and thinks we all like him. Fact is, it's pinball content to pass hours at work and sometimes you can't look away from the train wreck. I have only seen a few that support him and his antics.

#77 5 years ago

OK - FB page closed... Thread closed.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fake-facebook-profile-impersonating-me/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.