10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Ruger
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C900C834C.jpg
    image-560.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Like the title says.... I love watching this stuff when I can't be there myself. PAPA.tv will be broadcasting finals on Sunday.

http://www.neverdrains.com/fpo2014/

#2 10 years ago

OMG! Steve Bowden puts 6.7M on F-14 during qualifying!

#3 10 years ago

The qualifying info has not been correct since early yesterday. I'm trying to follow a couple friends playing up there and it is a pain.

I do know they Jeremy Hakes(jermecium) came in 2nd in classics.

image-560.jpgimage-560.jpg
    #4 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

The qualifying info has not been correct since early yesterday. I'm trying to follow a couple friends playing up there and it is a pain.

C900C834C.jpgC900C834C.jpg

#5 10 years ago

I think it is working now. I know the Classics results are correct now (at least for qualifying round from last night). Don't see the Classics playoff results posted, though. Also looks like the divisional play entries are being updated as there were much fewer entries played yesterday. Don't know how far behind they are in updating these, though, and qualifying round should be ending soon.

#6 10 years ago

I just heard from a friend and it doesn't sound like they ever caught up. Wish they were broadcasting the playoffs.

#7 10 years ago

Yeah we had some issues with the scoring system synching with the web-site. We resolved that on Saturday morning for the main tournament. But classics wasn't up-to-date during qualifying : (

We never intended to broadcast classics playoffs. PAPA tv broadcast some qualifying on Saturday and the entirety of the playoffs on Sunday (8 hours worth). Hope you were able to watch some of the Sunday matches. There were some very good ones.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fairfax-pinball-open-live-qualifying-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.