Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

Have a chance to pickup a LW3. From what I'm told, it's close to mint condition.

May need new rubber and that's it. PF is perfect, cabinet is said to be perfect and the latest ROMS... Adult owned for 10 years and only play once or twice a month.

He wants me to make him an offer on it. I don't want to offend him and way under value it.

Any thoughts on a fair offer for both of us?

#2 13 years ago

If it is mint, I would say you coudn't go wrong for somewhere around 1,200.00 or less.

#3 13 years ago

5 sold on eBay in the last 90 days - $1375, $1050, $800, $725 and $695. The 90 days prior to that, 2 of them, both $900. When doing estimates I always like to throw out the high and low so you get an average of $875. Compare that with Pinside value of $700 and bostonpinball.biz value of $942.

$1000 is a fair offer, $1100 if you get your heart set on it...it's a bit of an overpay but if it's in great shape then maybe worth it. Anything more and I think you may regret it when it comes time to sell.

#4 13 years ago

I paid $1100 for mine, and it was just shopped, looks & plays like new. I thought I got it for a fair price.

#5 13 years ago

Thanks for the info everyone. Just got back from checking it out. It was not as perfect as they said.....

Topper dome broken
Filthy.... Filthy... Filthy. The PF felt like sandpaper and my fingers were black after touching it. Never has been cleaned out waxed.
Factory Roms
Stationary targets broken
Couple of pf plastics are missing pieces
Batteries are original, have not leaked but should be.
Needs a rubber kit
Decals missing on targets

Story is they have had it for sale for almost a year. They were asking $1,400 at one time, had an offer for $900 and passed on it. They are currently asking $800 and wont budge.

Enjoyed playing it... Would have brought it home if they would have come down on price some. After shopping it, not sure I could ever get my money back if I get bored with it.

#6 13 years ago

It was not as perfect as they said.....

They rarely are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fair-price-on-a-super-nice-lw3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.