Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bigguybbr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hard for me to really evaluate what a fair price would be in today's market. Thanks for your input!

#2 2 years ago

you want to know a fair price, or how much you'll actually have to pay to get one?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Galdaien:

Hard for me to really evaluate what a fair price would be in today's market. Thanks for your input!

On the coasts... about $8,000. Where you are at, about $7,700.

#4 2 years ago

You can order them new for 6,900 shipped (no motor). I can get one around ~7k used or preorder and wait 'til July for the new.

I guess the new retail price is already lower than the street value of the game? Shouldn't the price for a used be lower than the new price
Maybe that will change when the new ones are released...

There must be lots of topics on this, but is Stern just going to keep rising the price of the new games? I question (but doubt) Stern ever going back to <6.5k pro's...

#5 2 years ago

If you were to receive any NIB Stern pin, Pro, Premium, or LE and sell it today you would be able to sell it for more than MSRP. Stern can't keep up with demand and there is a backlog.

3 years ago I bought a JP Pro used for $5300 and sold it for as much. Today that is a $7500+ pin even though you can buy it for $6900 shipped NIB.

If you can get a pin under MSRP today, it is a rare sight. Exceptions for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Led Zeppelin which have largely not held their value.

Pre COVID most LCD Stern Pros were going used for $4800 to $5500 dollars.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Galdaien:

You can order them new for 6,900 shipped (no motor). I can get one around ~7k used or preorder and wait 'til July for the new.
I guess the new retail price is already lower than the street value of the game? Shouldn't the price for a used be lower than the new price
Maybe that will change when the new ones are released...
There must be lots of topics on this, but is Stern just going to keep rising the price of the new games? I question (but doubt) Stern ever going back to <6.5k pro's...

The market is just that right now man. Not many games are going for less than you can buy for MSRP. There are a few exceptions, but most stuff in production is still going for more second hand. Demand is high. They just ran deadpool premium and you still won't find a used one anywhere near retail.

#7 2 years ago

When I started collecting, people kept saying we were in a bubble that many people thought would burst. That was when TZ's were ~5k, TSPP 4k, Shadow 2k... that bubble definitely never popped... unless it just got larger which I'm doubting.

Unless it really was just COVID that caused shortages and once supply catches up, prices will stabilize?

#8 2 years ago

People are pricing inflation into their used pricing. When you do get your new Pro in a year it'll probably be 7200 MSRP

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Galdaien:

July... maybe. Always add the maybe when you are talking about ordering Stern games right now no matter what your distributor says. That's only 4 months away, so the odds are pretty high that they already have more orders than the number of games that Stern will build.

If you have a line on one for close to the same price, and it is the game you want, go look at it. If it is HUO with no issues, if I was you, I'd grab it. But that is just an opinion.

#10 2 years ago

I bought a JP Pro for $6800 one month ago. I thought I was nuts. Looking at the used market now, glad I took action....

2 weeks later
#11 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I bought a JP Pro for $6800 one month ago. I thought I was nuts. Looking at the used market now, glad I took action....

I stumbled upon a GOTG pro for $4900 about 8 months ago. Who knew what a steal it was at the time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fair-price-for-deadpool-pro-with-shaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.