Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 89 days ago by Mitch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

About half the time multiball is started, maybe on 1 or 2 balls make it in the playing field. The rest of the balls get shot out but not far enough to make it to the playing field. I have taken apart the metal/wire apparatus to prevent the ball from returning to the plunger and it seemed to be working just fine. The plunger works fine most of the time with just one ball. Could the electronic plunger be starting to fail? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

#2 3 months ago

May need a good cleaning on electronic plunger such as coil,coil sleeve,coil plunger ect. Dirt or gunk has to be cleaned off

#3 3 months ago

SST is unusual in that the shooter lane is also the right outline. Thus occasionally during MB balls draining will interfere with new balls coming into play, but it doesn't sound like this what you are talking about. In additional to replace the coil sleeve and cleaning, make sure the ball isn't hitting anything on the way out.

#4 3 months ago

I'm having the same issue on mine. Worked great for 2 years now wont launch straight. I've rebuilt the launch mech, installed a new launch mech and even tried bending and shimming it with no luck. Now it just sits broken.
Hope you find a repair that works and you can share it here.

#5 89 days ago

Bumping it up

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside