Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220224-190416 (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

Just received my mando, insider connected factory installed.... nothing in the menu about net or insider connected.... updated code with a thumb drive to 1.01... still can't see any insider connected settings or net settings... am i just over looking it? i feel like I've torn that menu apart searching...

#2 2 years ago

Mandalorian insider connected is not active yet. Still waiting on Disney approval/licensing

#3 2 years ago

Interesting… I guess I assumed that buying an insider connected model , they would have it ready to go….

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwitty1977:

Interesting… I guess I assumed that buying an insider connected model , they would have it ready to go….

Keep an eye out for a code update. Hopefully it will be out soon- you’ve already got the kit installed, so you’ll be all set when the insider connected and achievements go live.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwitty1977:

Just received my mando, insider connected factory installed.... nothing in the menu about net or insider connected.... updated code with a thumb drive to 1.01... still can't see any insider connected settings or net settings... am i just over looking it? i feel like I've torn that menu apart searching...

Is it a pro you got recently? Im
Still
Waiting on the premium run.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Is it a pro you got recently? Im
Still
Waiting on the premium run.

Received December 23. Manufacture date was dec 4

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwitty1977:

Received December 23. Manufacture date was dec 4

Pro or premium?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Pro or premium?

I’m sorry, it’s a pro

#9 2 years ago

there are several LCD titles that do not yet have IC support, including [but likely not limited to] Mando, Star Wars, and BM66.

one of our local arcades just received a new BM66 with the IC installed at the factory but of course it will not function.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

there are several LCD titles that do not yet have IC support, including [but likely not limited to] Mando, Star Wars, and BM66.
one of our local arcades just received a new BM66 with the IC installed at the factory but of course it will not function.

I think Godzilla is the only one working currently. Mine came with it and it scans. I haven’t set it up yet with stern though. Tried today but I couldn’t get the pin to connect to the network so that’s tomorrow’s plan

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from rue_:

I think Godzilla is the only one working currently.

No, there's a few others.

The Game Lab here in Riverside just retro-fitted Insider Connected QR units into their AIQ, DP, JP and TMNT pins (all Pros).

AFAIK they are all fully functional; I was able to log in to all of them. Deadpool was the only IC-logged-in one I actually played.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from SonicZone:

No, there's a few others.
The Game Lab here in Riverside just retro-fitted Insider Connected QR units into their AIQ, DP, JP and TMNT pins (all Pros).
AFAIK they are all fully functional; I was able to log in to all of them. Deadpool was the only IC-logged-in one I actually played.

Good to know.

#13 2 years ago

Mando, Bm66, Star Wars and Munsters are the only games that have not had licensing approval done yet. The rest of the spike 2 games are good to go with IC.

1 week later
#14 2 years ago

I was Hoping to turn on the updates via wifi since it has the Ic kit installed but I cant Find anywhere to connect it to wifi.

1 month later
#15 2 years ago

What the heck.
Was on last night. Now it's not ....

Screenshot_20220224-190416 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220224-190416 (resized).png
7 months later
#16 1 year ago

Thread bump. Got a Pro on location that connects to the internet fine, updated to latest code via WiFi, but the insider connect doesn’t work. It worked when I first got it, but now I’m getting reports of it not working. It’s not a WiFi or connection issue. Just decided to stop working. It reads the code, but pops up with “no connection” or something like that. Trying to remember what was reported. Looking for advice. Thanks.

1 week later
#17 1 year ago

I just installed insider connected on Jurassic Park today and I can’t get mine to connect to the Internet. Never had this problem before on any other game.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from Georgiapinball:

I just installed insider connected on Jurassic Park today and I can’t get mine to connect to the Internet. Never had this problem before on any other game.

Given the information on your troubleshooting so far, start with turning it off. Post when you have that step done and we’ll move on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.95
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/factory-installed-insider-connected-not-working-mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.