(Topic ID: 210362)

Facebook Page for live pinball streaming worldwide

By hoochtheseal

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi all

As the title suggests, I've set up a Facebook Page to provide links to all kinds of Pinball Streaming - from Worldwide tournaments to streaming at home. I'm hoping that people will use it to post a link whenever any tournament is being streamed, but also to promote streaming of those playing at home too.

If you're interested in having these links at your fingertips, or if you're someone who streams pinball footage, please read on.....

The page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/PinballStreamingLive/ Please "like" it, and if you are feeling generous, please also share the page and/or invite your other pinball friends to like it too.

Facebook Pages rely on interactions in order to get the posts seen in people's newsfeeds. Once you see a post from the page, it would be great if you could like, share, click on the link, or comment, just to get those interactions up. If you are keen on making sure you don't miss a link, you can change your settings for this page to always show, by going to the page and clicking on the 'following' button, and selecting 'see first'.

The first link will be posted tomorrow, and I have one lined up already for the weekend also.

If you have any comments or suggestions they will be gratefully received!

Cheers!

Kate Rothwell-Jackson

1 week later
    #2 6 years ago

Hi folks - would really appreciate some help spreading this Facebook page around and getting people to use it - the next post will be the link to the Dutch Pinball Masters on March 9-11 - if you're interested in keeping up to date with the links for this and others, please like the Facebook page.

Also if anyone is going to be streaming any tournaments in the US, or just at home, please do let me know the link and I will happily promote it.

Cheers

Kate

EDIT: I've found the post here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-pinball-streaming-thread which gives a list of streamers, so I'll go through that to try and find ones that stream live pinball play - does anyone know if that list is up to date?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/facebook-page-for-live-pinball-streaming-worldwide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.