Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by the9gman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So Craigslist has sucked in terms of buyer interest for a long time. I think I just figured out why. I just started using Facebook Marketplace. I'm kinda amazed at how quickly I'm selling stuff. I've used Offerup for remote transactions, but why would you give them a cut for local stuff when Facebook is free? I'm guessing they will eventually start charging for it, but I will at least use it until then.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I guess getting away with it all comes down to the "presentation".
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/epic-haul-today

But that was entertaining and resulted in lots of exta clicks for Pinside.

We need a good Legless Baywatch sort of for sale thread. That was fun!

#17 3 years ago

I just carried on a conversation in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish. Thak you Google Translate.

1 week later
    #18 3 years ago

A little over a week of using Facebook Marketplace and I am sold. Most everything I own was bought on sale. I can sell for my purchase price or even a little better on a lot of this shi*. Not all, but a lot. You will not do that on CL.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/facebook-marketplace-vs-craigslist-vs-offerup?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.