#1 9 years ago

Please check it out. Ebay auction link:

http://tinyurl.com/ooh7dky

-Paul

IMG_0856.JPGIMG_0856.JPG IMG_0858.JPGIMG_0858.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Trade for the whirlwind?

#3 9 years ago

Man, how did they come up with those themes? That's fantastic. Imagine if there was serious discussion about a non-licensed theme along the same vein in 2014.

#4 9 years ago

Carl, good eye! But the Whirlwind may already be spoken for (I think). And its DP too. Sorry, I know, that's like salt in the wound.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Man, how did they come up with those themes? That's fantastic. Imagine if there was serious discussion about a non-licensed theme along the same vein in 2014.

Well to be fair Teacher's Pet is apparently based on a Doris Day movie by the same name. Although there are tons of Ems with original non-licensed themes this one does't entirely apply.

The game is a blast by the way.

#6 9 years ago

Just a note: updated the auction to include a few missing front pics for those that are interested.

Thanks.

-Paul

#7 9 years ago

How bout a package deal for that and your Gusher. I have a truck.

#8 9 years ago

Sorry, o-din, gotta let the auction go to the end. It'll probably cost me $ in the end but fair is fair.

Thanks for asking tho.

-Paul

#9 9 years ago

Well then, suit yourself. If I do win one of your auctions, I would expect you could deliver the machine to Fullerton, and save me a trip into Compton.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-williams-teachers-pet-1965-no-reserve-1-cent-start and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.