Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 1 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: September 25th, 2018
Ended: October 10th, 2018
Seeing as I had a couple people add items to my first auction after it ended, I've decided to run one more. For those who didn't see the first one, here's the link.
As with the first auction, all proceeds go to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) in the name of my 5 year old grandson, Gordon, who was diagnosed with diabetes when he was 15 months old. After seeing him deal with this for basically his whole life, I vote him my hero and toughest little kid I know!
This is where your money will go.
AUCTION ENDS THIS FRIDAY, THE 28TH, AT 9:00 PM CENTRAL TIME!!
Starting off this auction, I'm donating a Whoa Nellie playfield from the second run Dennis and Greg made. This was back in 2012. I have no idea how many of these were made but I don't think I've ever seen one come up for sale. This one is in perfect condition. It's also interesting to compare this one to the one that went into the Stern gameS. Quite a few minor "assets" were removed by Stern.
Also added is an LED version display from the color DMD folks. Thanks to Randy and Chris!
If anyone wants to add any donations, you can PM me or simply add it to this thread and I'll keep this first post updated.
Edit: New list of items.
1. Whoa Nellie NOS playfield.
2. Color DMD LED version display
3. Your choice of 4 new flipper coils from the lovely and talented Andrew Barney.
4. One set of Pinstadium Lights...your choice of game.
5. Uncut set of prototype Alice Cooper plastics.
6. An interactive light kit from Rock Custom Pinball.
7. A set of show chrome pinball legs and bolts from Pinball Plating.
8. WOZ, Hobbit and DI printed manuals from Kingpin Games.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.