(Topic ID: 225714)

FA - HUGE JDRF Charity Auction!!!!!!!!!!!

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1193 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1190 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1192 (resized).jpg
    evolution.jpg
    IMG_1189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1188 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1187 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1186 (resized).jpg
    JDRF.png
    E4397357-4542-46EC-A159-BE467D5CD37B (resized).jpeg
    13C4FB6C-D5C7-45D5-804D-D16F1F909D47 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    B351D626-E03E-4370-88A2-00C28F50A09A (resized).jpeg
    slide_1 (resized).jpg
    custom_cups_pic_1024x1024 (resized).png
    2017-08-20_10-58-49_925 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 5 years ago

I honestly don't know how to thank everyone involved in this. The result is INCREDIBLE!!

Here's a current screen shot of the results and the other pic is what Gordon worked on yesterday. He and his brother, Teddy, LOVE Legos.

I've got numerous PM's to get to, but I will get to them all.

THANK YOU!!

IMG_1190 (resized).jpgIMG_1190 (resized).jpgIMG_1192 (resized).jpgIMG_1192 (resized).jpg
    #152 5 years ago

And to think it all started out with these ugly f'ing things.

IMG_1193 (resized).jpgIMG_1193 (resized).jpg
    #153 5 years ago

Well I suck at Pinside this week and didn't see all of this goings on. If you do this again, please let me know. I'd like to add to the pile. This is awesome. Good work to everyone involved here.

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

Well I suck at Pinside this week and didn't see all of this goings on. If you do this again, please let me know. I'd like to add to the pile. This is awesome. Good work to everyone involved here.

Thanks, Chris. Randy and Chris with color DMD's were also late to the party but have donated an LED version of their displays. I'm thinking about starting another auction but I'm also aware people get tired of "donation" type threads.

Anyone have advice on what to do with the donated DMD?

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Anyone have advice on what to do with the donated DMD?

start a new thread with it and "the wood shavings form the last ever pin footies"

Seems there is still some room left to give from the pinside team and guessing some more prizes would get added tot he pile for a new thread?

If you do it, I have some rare stuff and will see what I can add to the thread also.

#156 5 years ago

I dont see a issue with starting another auction.... its for a great cause and i dont think most will have a issue.

#157 5 years ago

I understand not wanting to “over stay your welcome”, but I think pinside can handle one more auction for this. Go for it!

#158 5 years ago

Bryan- I already emailed you to. Would love to donate for the cause!
    Perhaps a round 2 would double the pot!
    Besides, look under the bench, everyone needs an ugly pinfoot.
    Throw in a few Cherry micro switches.

#159 5 years ago

Go for one last hurrah. I do not think mods will mind.

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

I dont see a issue with starting another auction.... its for a great cause and i dont think most will have a issue.

Quoted from dnapac:

I understand not wanting to “over stay your welcome”, but I think pinside can handle one more auction for this. Go for it!

Fair enough, but I promise this will be the last one. I need to put a little thought into what I can donate this time. I'll start another thread this afternoon. It will for sure include the LED color DMD and something from me. If anyone would like to add something, PM me or wait and post in the thread.

#161 5 years ago

I would be happy to donate again for round 2.

#162 5 years ago

I'll donate another Pincup Light Up.

1 week later
    #164 5 years ago

HUGE thanks to some very kind and generous people, Team G has reached its original goal of $15,000 so my son has raised it to $30,000.

Hey, it could happen!!

https://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?team_id=271509&fr_id=7536&pg=team

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-ugliest-set-of-pinfoots-ever-made/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.