(Topic ID: 225714)

FA - HUGE JDRF Charity Auction!!!!!!!!!!!

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1193 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1190 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1192 (resized).jpg
    evolution.jpg
    IMG_1189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1188 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1187 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1186 (resized).jpg
    JDRF.png
    E4397357-4542-46EC-A159-BE467D5CD37B (resized).jpeg
    13C4FB6C-D5C7-45D5-804D-D16F1F909D47 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    B351D626-E03E-4370-88A2-00C28F50A09A (resized).jpeg
    slide_1 (resized).jpg
    custom_cups_pic_1024x1024 (resized).png
    2017-08-20_10-58-49_925 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 5 years ago

Okay me and joelreeves are in. $400.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from DanaReeves:

Okay me and joelreeves are in. $400.

Shit. My buddies are out at $380.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Shit. My buddies are out at $380.

Well then.....

#54 5 years ago

I'm off to the shop to spray the ugly Foots. Pics later.

#55 5 years ago

what's the warranty period on these? 10 years? if they break, does bryan come out to your house and make a service call?

oh, and $425 (jumping over the double teaming reeveses

edit: make it $500 with charlie's addition (below)

#56 5 years ago

Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle translite getting added to the goodies... signed by artist Jeff Zornow, and I'll sign it too (if you are goofy enough to want that.)

Bid away fine pinball people!

20180921_075725 (resized).jpg20180921_075725 (resized).jpg
    #58 5 years ago

#59 5 years ago
    auction.gifauction.gif
    #60 5 years ago

Just so people know what they're bidding on.

1. Ugliest and very last set of PinFoots ever to be made.
    2. George Gomez signed Xformers translite.
    3. Jersey Jack signed Dialed In translite.
    4. Jeff Zornow (artist) signed Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle translite.
    5. Detroit Redwing signed T-shirt by Darren McCarthy.

#61 5 years ago

Here's a before and after of the ugly Foots. I like to think they turned out rather nice!

IMG_1176 (resized).jpgIMG_1176 (resized).jpgIMG_1178 (resized).jpgIMG_1178 (resized).jpg
    #62 5 years ago

I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to throw out the big guns. Pictured is the very first Foot ever made. Yes, a prototype PinFoot. This has got to be close to 20 years old. It's the one I first made and then used as a guide to set the depth of the bit that drilled the center hole in all the remaining Foots.

Screw all these signed translites. This is what it's all about!!

IMG_1177 (resized).jpgIMG_1177 (resized).jpg
    #63 5 years ago

The Liberty Bell of pinball!

#64 5 years ago

you should have held your cards on that one and held a separate auction for the prototype footie after this one completed

or....
    maybe this is the start of a new product line
    introducing "ugly feet"

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

you should have held your cards on that one and held a separate auction for the prototype footie after this one completed
    or....

Yeah, I thought of that. I've also had people suggest I auction the translites separately. I'd rather not make it a habit of fundraising on Pinside...yes, some actually frown on it. When this is done, I'll go away for awhile. So, what ya see is what ya get!

#66 5 years ago

#67 5 years ago

#68 5 years ago

Bumping for a great cause!

#69 5 years ago

Good cause, so donation made to the charity

#70 5 years ago

$799

#71 5 years ago

I have to admit, I wasn't planning on the cost of international shipping, but if someone overseas wins, I'll take care of the shipping.

All the prizes will be coming from different individuals. They can let me know what their shipping costs are and I'll gladly take care of it.

HAPPY BIDDING!

#72 5 years ago

If the OP would be ok with this I have a Brand new never opened Batman 66 Premium Topper by Stern. This is the stern topper as seen on their website that values at 399.00 plus shipping. This is a great collectors piece even if you do not own the game. I would like to ad this to the auction if this is ok with the OP. I will gladly donate this to the cause and pay shipping to whomever wins the highest bid. Please send the winners info and I will ship the new topper.

Glad to help anyway I can. This is for a great cause!

Thanks
    Amusement Services of America
    Jonathan

[My contact information has been sent via PM to the OP]
    large (resized).pnglarge (resized).png

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

If the OP would be ok with this I have a Brand new never opened Batman 66 Premium Topper by Stern. This is the stern topper as seen on their website that values at 399.00 plus shipping. This is a great collectors piece even if you do not own the game. I would like to ad this to the auction if this is ok with the OP. I will gladly donate this to the cause and pay shipping to whomever wins the highest bid. Please send the winners info and I will ship the new topper.
    Glad to help anyway I can. This is for a great cause!
    Thanks
    Amusement Services of America
    Jonathan
    [My contact information has been sent via PM to the OP]
    [quoted image]

Shit!! I may have to start bidding on this stuff myself.

THANK YOU, Jonathan!

#74 5 years ago

Absolutely. Glad to help for such a great cause. Hope it helps bring in more money.

#75 5 years ago

I don't have any ugly PinFoots or signed translites to donate, but I'll add a full sized Pinball Magazine #4 Taro Cover poster.

Taro can't sign it, but I can get an Antar paw print on there if wanted.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

2017-08-20_10-58-49_925 (resized).jpg2017-08-20_10-58-49_925 (resized).jpg
    #76 5 years ago

The bidding has gone beyond my wallet, but someone is going to get a really cool package of stuff!!!

You guys can push this well over a grand, let's see who can flex a little charity muscle today!

#77 5 years ago

Here's what people are now bidding on.

1. Ugliest Foots ever made.
    2. George Gomez signed Xformers translite
    3. Jack Guarnieri signed DI translite
    4. Darren McCarthy signed T-shirt.
    5. Stern Batman 66 topper new in box. $399 value
    6. Full sized Pinball Magazine #4 Taro Cover poster.
    7. Jeff Zornow (artist) signed Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle translite.

Remember, auction ends tomorrow (Sunday) at 9:00 PM central time!

#78 5 years ago

Spooky will help with and cover the cost of the shipping overseas

#79 5 years ago

I would be happy to donate a custom shooter of any size or a custom PinCup for any game. Glad to support the cause. Modfather Pinball
    Chuck

custom_cups_pic_1024x1024 (resized).pngcustom_cups_pic_1024x1024 (resized).pngslide_1 (resized).jpgslide_1 (resized).jpg
    #80 5 years ago

Oh crap. Up it to 875.

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

I would be happy to donate a custom shooter of any size or a custom PinCup for any game. Glad to support the cause. Modfather Pinball
    Chuck
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Many thanks, Chuck!

#82 5 years ago

Here's what people are now bidding on.

8. A custom shooter of any size or a custom PinCup for any game from the Modfather.

#83 5 years ago

Shit's getting real now. F' the PinFoots. There's some really cool stuff up for auction. I also happened to think, this will be like Christmas in September for the winner. Eight different packages all coming from different locations.

If anyone has an issue with me bidding, please let me know. I'm not sure why it would matter, but I don't want to do anything that would look shady.

If noone (see what I did there) has a problem with it, I'll go $900.

#85 5 years ago

This thread is a perfect example of what makes Pinside (and the pinball culture) great! Props to all who have donated items, bid, or donated directly to Team G.

#86 5 years ago

Gordon LOVES baseball and started playing hockey a couple weeks ago.

B351D626-E03E-4370-88A2-00C28F50A09A (resized).jpegB351D626-E03E-4370-88A2-00C28F50A09A (resized).jpeg
    #87 5 years ago

My wife is out of town this weekend and my son has a wedding to go to tonight, so we're having a sleep over with gramps. Here's 24 hours in a diabetics life. The grey area in the middle...bottom is 100 and the top is 200. If I can keep his numbers in that Grey area, I'll be a happy guy. The bottom red area...we call that the "oh shit" zone. The top of that is 50. Phone alarms go off at that point.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#89 5 years ago

1125. Dude.

#90 5 years ago

wow those are the ugliest pinfoots ever. can we see a close up of the one with the bite mark? bump.

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

wow those are the ugliest pinfoots ever. can we see a close up of the one with the bite mark? bump.

Sorry, man, but they're still at the shop curing. Not sure if I'll have time tomorrow to get a pic or not.

#92 5 years ago

I would like to donate any of my Interactive undercab kits. The majority of my products are here: https://mezelmods.com/collections/vendors?q=Rock%20Custom%20Pinball

#93 5 years ago

Time to add to the pot, a artist proof 11/15 Zombie Yeti signed Alice in Wonderland foil blackline. This is very hard to get a good photo of but looks great in person.
    13C4FB6C-D5C7-45D5-804D-D16F1F909D47 (resized).jpeg13C4FB6C-D5C7-45D5-804D-D16F1F909D47 (resized).jpegE4397357-4542-46EC-A159-BE467D5CD37B (resized).jpegE4397357-4542-46EC-A159-BE467D5CD37B (resized).jpeg

This is for my god daughter who thought she was blind the day they diagnosed her with type 1 diabetes.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

Chuck

And Bryan I'll donate one of my "Volcano" Pincup Light-Up (winner can chose color) to go with a Modfather custom Pincup and even if the winner chooses a shooter I'll still donate one.

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Time to add to the pot, a artist proof 11/15 Zombie Yeti signed Alice in Wonderland foil blackline. This is very hard to get a good photo of but looks great in person.
    This is for my god daughter who thought she was blind the day they diagnosed her with type 1 diabetes.

. Such a good cause, and the package is getting huge!

#96 5 years ago

Holy smokes!

#97 5 years ago

Wow lots of great donations... ill see what i can add to it tomorrow.... in the meantime is a 1150 bid help.... not sure where its at but thats my bid.

#98 5 years ago

BUMP for Robin/Pinside making this a STICKY TOPIC.

Brad

JDRF.pngJDRF.png
    #99 5 years ago

Bump to 1250.

#100 5 years ago

This so makes me think of those who comment about how bad Pinside is these days. My thoughts are, you make of anything what you want and Pinside is right up there in my book! THANK YOU, again, to everyone that has offered up items. This is about as cool as it gets!

The lovely and talented Andrew Barney with APB Enterprises has offered up 4 flipper coils for the winner also. Here's the new list. That's 12 packages you'll be receiving if you're the lucky winner.

8. Custom shooter of any size or a custom PinCup for any game from the Modfather.
    9. Any Interactive undercab light kit by Rock Custom Pinball.
    10. Artist proof 11/15 Zombie Yeti signed Alice in Wonderland foil blackline.
    11. Volcano Pincup Light-Up, winner chooses color.
    12. Four flipper coils, winner choice.

There are 164 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-ugliest-set-of-pinfoots-ever-made/page/2?hl=spookykt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.