Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 1 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: September 20th, 2018
Ended: October 10th, 2018
Yes, these things are ugly and also the very last set I'll ever make. These will be sprayed with clear lacquer which will bring out the richness and ugliness that these deserve.
Yes, this is an auction. Don't like it, tough shit! Auction ends this coming Sunday at 9:00 PM central time. You can either post your price here or PM me. I'll keep the price updated until the end. Shipping is on me.
Now the best part....all proceeds go to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) in the name of my 5 year old grandson, Gordon, who was diagnosed with diabetes when he was 15 months old. After seeing him deal with this for basically his whole life, I vote him my hero and toughest little kid I know!
This is where your money will go.
Edit: This is the current list of items the auction winner will receive.
1. Ugliest Foots ever made.
2. George Gomez signed Xformers translite
3. Jack Guarnieri signed DI translite
4. Darren McCarthy signed T-shirt.
5. Stern Batman 66 topper new in box. $399 value
6. Full sized Pinball Magazine #4 Taro Cover poster.
7. Jeff Zornow (artist) signed Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle translite.
8. Custom shooter of any size or a custom PinCup for any game from the Modfather.
9. Any Interactive undercab light kit by Rock Custom Pinball.
10. Artist proof 11/15 Zombie Yeti signed Alice in Wonderland foil blackline.
11. Volcano Pincup Light-Up, winner chooses color.
12. Four flipper coils, winner choice.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.