Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tri.jpg
IMG_0614-740.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I no longer have my Twilight Zone and therefore have no need for this custom ramp. It has been listed in a no-reserve auction on eBay and I figured that someone on Pinside might be interested.

ebay.com link: Twilight Zone Pinball Machine Custom Replacement Spiral Ramp

IMG_0614-740.jpgIMG_0614-740.jpg

#2 10 years ago

How many times are you going to use the same story when you are selling these ramps??

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twilight-zone-custom-spiral-ramp

You have sold at least 4 of them on Ebay this year. Personally I don't care how many you have but to make it sound like you only have one and then every few months you happen to "pop" up with another one. If your making them and selling them just say so instead of misleading people.

#4 10 years ago

so what is the deal here penthouse?

#5 10 years ago

I just don't get this mod, why would you want to slow the game down and block the view of the PF?
Some mods to me just don't make sense and this is one of them.
YMMV.

#6 10 years ago

I dont like to crap on another mans thread but these are shit mods. I bought one a couple years ago out of europe and I soon took it out. Somebody else might like it and buy it though.

#7 10 years ago

Haha, nice memory cardfelon, regardless it will sell for a over the top price, I like the way it looks but I know this will slow down play too much for me.

I would say best of luck on your sale but it seems you have some explaining to do.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

How many times are you going to use the same story when you are selling these ramps??
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-twilight-zone-custom-spiral-ramp
You have sold at least 4 of them on Ebay this year. Personally I don't care how many you have but to make it sound like you only have one and then every few months you happen to "pop" up with another one. If your making them and selling them just say so instead of misleading people.

Great catch. I saw the thread and was like.. "Really? Another one?" And then I opened it up and was like "Son of a B, this is the same guy from before! "

Go jump in a tiger pit, OP.

#9 10 years ago

They just keep multiplying...

tri.jpgtri.jpg
#10 10 years ago

Come on Penthouse, write us a letter...

You have been on the board today, so at least regale us with a tail of how you have yet another of these for sale from the TZ you sold a while back.

Did you think you were going to stack 4 of them on top of each other and make the coolest spiral ramp ever?

Have you just been remaking them and leaking them out 1 by 1 in order to keep the perception of them being made in "very limited numbers" so you could make more profit?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Come on Penthouse, write us a letter...

#12 10 years ago

maybe he was going to try and spell out the L in Laverne & Shirley all fancy as the ball comes down.

#13 10 years ago

I like the look, but this will obviously cause an uneeded delay in the ball return.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-twilight-zone-custom-spiral-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.