• Latest reply 11 years ago by Khabbi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_6767.JPG

#1 11 years ago

.99 auction, it sells for what it sells, so bid early and bid often!

Just finished the swap of my CPR with this one, the original was REALLY nice but I prefered the bright whites of the CPR as opposed to the yellowing on the whites on the original.

But I know some people prefer to the original look of the PF so here is an opportunity to get a really nice original PF.

If you have any questions let me know.

ebay.com link: itm

#2 11 years ago

The link doesn't work.

#3 11 years ago

Link should be fixed now, sorry about that

#4 11 years ago

Thanks

#5 11 years ago

Bump for the morning crowd

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Vengeance:

Bump for the morning crowd

Why when it's a 6 day auction?

#7 11 years ago

Free shipping, nice!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Prmailers:

Free shipping, nice!

He must have just changed that. Yesterday the shipping was like $150 Canadian.

#9 11 years ago

You gotta read the description, it's free shipping in North America.

But ebay made me enter a value for "International" buyers, so I threw in a default value of $150 so that it would show up on ebay.com and ebay.eu

The value only applies to anyone outside of NA, and may not be the actual value, I will only charge actual shipping costs which will be figured out once the auction is completed.

But anyone in NA gets free shipping so don't pay attention to what it says on ebay

#10 11 years ago

Hmm by any chance do you have pics of the PF without a camera flash?? or say just under a shop light without flash? its hard to tell the state of yellowing with the flash turned on

#11 11 years ago

I'd like to have it for wall art but I don't want to bid against someone on here that needs a better playfield for their machine.

Good luck to the winner

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Hmm by any chance do you have pics of the PF without a camera flash?? or say just under a shop light without flash? its hard to tell the state of yellowing with the flash turned on

I will attempt to get those photos for you

#13 11 years ago

This one I think is the best representation, I took 2 other pictures without flash and it still looked much more white then it actually is.

It's not that bad, given the age, but once you but it next to the stark whites of a CPR pf it's night and day.

100_6767.JPG100_6767.JPG

#14 11 years ago

Hm that pf actualy looks pretty good you might have lowered the value of the machine taking one this nice out its not realy that yellowed compared to some but i do understand how a nice white one does look sexy, a little restoration and this one could be perfect again. ill have to see what its up to in a few days

#15 11 years ago

Only a little over day left!

#16 11 years ago

Its past the amount i want to be in it for. but congrats that Pf realy took off for you in price
This one is nicer than the NOS one that sold a year or so ago for $1200

#17 11 years ago

Just a little over 5 hours left

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Vengeance:

Just a little over 5 hours left

Hopefully you are going to donate a percent of the sales to pinside since it seems to be your main advertising channel.

Only seems fair since you will already be paying ebay for the listing service that the advertising outlet should also get a cut...

#19 11 years ago

Edit: overpost.

Ending soon

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-original-used-centaur-pf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.