7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

I don't think it's a stellar game. It's a good game. However, if it's your bag, it is hands down the funniest game in existence. I don't know how they do it, but I've had the game over two years and I still hear new quotes! It actually catches me of guard.

Game, eh, but as a package, I'll never sell it.

Quoted from pinballlife:

This game didn't get much love when it first came out, but that seems to have changed.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I do think he broke the rules here. If everyone did this, this site would be a mess.

I agree that's why I stated shameless

#53 7 years ago

My favorite FGY quote (on adult settings)

"Peter"

"Yes Lois"

"I'm not wearing any panties Peter"

"Don't worry Lois, we can always throw that couch out later"

#54 7 years ago

I never did get Sperm multi-ball while playing !!

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Im not a doctor, but Im pretty sure you can get Sperm on a single ball as well.

#56 7 years ago

Sperm multiball is just as hard to reach as Valinor, so good luck to 99.9% of us ever seeing it (with the glass on).
Terry.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I owned the machine for close to four years. I never made it either. Made the tv wizard plenty but Sperm Attack just seemed so unobtainable. Great game. Miss mine.

#58 7 years ago

Miss my FG. This will continue to go up in value.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Sperm multiball is just as hard to reach as Valinor, so good luck to 99.9% of us ever seeing it (with the glass on).
Terry.

I've made it once. Freakin awesome! Pew pew sperm attack!
Needless to say I never made it to valinor though I've been to the final DTR sequence of it 6 times and one shot away two of those times; can you say choke!?!

#60 7 years ago

Who cares if he wants to advertise here. I'd rather have everyone advertise here so I know of as many games as possible for sale. Who cares if he started a second thread? Does it ruin your day somehow? Does it take away from your pinside experience? Grow up guys

#61 7 years ago

I personally care because if everyone started multiple threads every time they wanted to sell something this board would be overrun with junk.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I don't know if I can make it more clear. TO ME, your auction APPEARS to have shill bidders.There are plenty of ebay sellers with stellar feedback that regularly have shill bid auctions, so your ebay feedback means very little, esp since the majority of it comes as a buyer and not a seller. I am not saying YOU have done any shill bidding, but the bid history makes this auction appear to have been overly inflated by a select few low number bidders. This is a prime symptom of shill bidding. Either way, I advise my friends to pull out on this auction as it appears to be fishy.
My particular issue is that you have no qualms with paying ebay and paypal to sell your game via those channels, yet you take advantage of free pinside advertising and never even offered the game for sale here. There is no requirement to donate to pinside, but it does seem quite obvious that pinside is nothing more than an avenue for you to take, take, take.
The irony is that FG is a hot game lately and if you had offered it up directly for sale here you would likely have ended up with more $$$ in the long run.
Don't expect to pimp your auction here and then not have comments.

!!!ALERT---ALERT---ALERT!!!

Whysnow, there is someone who just set up a pinside account to sell ENCOM (TRON) lanyard, badge and lapel pin sets. They have NOT made a donation to pinside (or, at least it appears they have not donated). Since you seem to want to tell others how to spend their money, better make your way over to that thread.... http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-encom-tron-lanyard-badge-and-lapel-pin-set

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I don't know if I can make it more clear. TO ME, your auction APPEARS to have shill bidders.
There are plenty of ebay sellers with stellar feedback that regularly have shill bid auctions, so your ebay feedback means very little, esp since the majority of it comes as a buyer and not a seller. I am not saying YOU have done any shill bidding, but the bid history makes this auction appear to have been overly inflated by a select few low number bidders. This is a prime symptom of shill bidding. Either way, I advise my friends to pull out on this auction as it appears to be fishy.
My particular issue is that you have no qualms with paying ebay and paypal to sell your game via those channels, yet you take advantage of free pinside advertising and never even offered the game for sale here. There is no requirement to donate to pinside, but it does seem quite obvious that pinside is nothing more than an avenue for you to take, take, take.
The irony is that FG is a hot game lately and if you had offered it up directly for sale here you would likely have ended up with more $$$ in the long run.
Don't expect to pimp your auction here and then not have comments.

Hilton, I know you well enough to know that you mean well, but....there is no evidence of foul play there. FG is regularly listed for $4600-$4700 on the forums I read. This looks like a really nice game and we all know eBay pin prices can be high so $4850 is completely reasonable. Robin himself has said he doesn't want anyone pressured into donating to the site. I think you should reconsider your position on this one.

#64 7 years ago

As a non friend, I ask you too...

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hilton, I know you well enough to know that you mean well, but....there is no evidence of foul play there. FG is regularly listed for $4600-$4700 on the forums I read. This looks like a really nice game and we all know eBay pin prices can be high so $4850 is completely reasonable. Robin himself has said he doesn't want anyone pressured into donating to the site. As a friend, I am asking you reconsider your position on this one.

Russ, I can clarify that I have no desire to pressure anyone into donating.
I do however retain the right to call someone out when they are coming into our community and doing lots of taking with very little giving. Post a second FA thread when you did not even offer the game to the community here first, and I think it is fair game that some people that care about the community will be a bit peeved.

I do not want Pinside to transform into a place of more silent auctions, advertisements from flippers/retailers constantly looking to sell for top dollar, and posters constantly looking for favors (i.e. help me transport a pin, buy my item for top dollar on ebay, etc...), or spamming the site with redundant threads will the sole intent to bring more attention to an auction.

I also have not changed my stance on this auction. When I look at the bid history, it is enough for me to pull out. I had originally recommended for a buddy to keep an eye on this auction as he has been looking for a nice FG. After the recent bid history, I advised him to pass and not bid any further. I also found 2 other FGs that are in similar (in one case better) condition and for sale somewhat locally at an asking price that is less than the current ebay top bid on this game.

$4850 is a completely reasonable price for this game, esp on ebay. The seller should be quite happy with that price I would think. I can only assume that he actually would have made more $$$ if he had offered the game up here as he would not have had to pay ebay/paypal fees.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

As a non friend, I ask you too...

Edited original post to appease either a smart a** or karma whore.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I do however retain the right to call someone out when they are coming into our community and doing lots of taking with very little giving. Post a second FA thread when you did not even offer the game to the community here first, and I think it is fair game that some people that care about the community will be a bit peeved.
I do not want Pinside to transform into a place of more silent auctions, advertisements from flippers/retailers constantly looking to sell for top dollar, and posters constantly looking for favors (i.e. help me transport a pin, buy my item for top dollar on ebay, etc...), or spamming the site with redundant threads will the sole intent to bring more attention to an auction.
I also have not changed my stance on this auction. When I look at the bid history, it is enough for me to pull out. I had originally recommended for a buddy to keep an eye on this auction as he has been looking for a nice FG. After the recent bid history, I advised him to pass and not bid any further. I also found 2 other FGs that are in similar (in one case better) condition and for sale somewhat locally at an asking price that is less than the current ebay top bid on this game.
$4850 is a completely reasonable price for this game, esp on ebay. The seller should be quite happy with that price I would think. I can only assume that he actually would have made more $$$ if he had offered the game up here as he would not have had to pay ebay/paypal fees.

There is no evidence of shill bidding.
I have seen you ask a pretty hefty price for two of your pins.
Everyone speaks of this "community". Out of this "community" one person has helped me grow my collection. One. He hardly ever posts on Pinside. You attacked him after MGC. Many from the "community" have wanted to move games from my collection to theirs. I would rather see a post about a pin for sale even an ebay auction long before I ever want to see another discussion about pricing or LEDs.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Relax dude

Who cares anyway. People put their games on ebay & mention it in Pinside all the time

#69 7 years ago

12 minutes left..........

ebay.com link

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ebay link

It would seem you sold yours too cheap, if this price hold up.

#71 7 years ago

GL hope you get a bid war last 30 seconds

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

BLACK_ROSE said:

Ebay link

It would seem you sold yours too cheap, if this price hold up.

Mine was a Local sale ,, I can Still Play it from Tyme to Tyme ...

#73 7 years ago

$ 4850.00 ........... SOLD !!!

#74 7 years ago

Not bad at all!

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wow it did not move at all those last few days. I think the value of FGY is closer to 5k if not 5500 the pin is fun and has deep rules and I can play and not hear he same call outs for months it seems.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Banker bought mine ,, I can Still Play it from Tyme to Tyme ...

I am glad none of you were on I77 today terrible wreck

#77 7 years ago

I was holding out on a nice routed one for $3650. Maybe I should make a road trip soon. I do enjoy this game and I have seen very little of the show.

#78 7 years ago

You're too late.

Quoted from Whysnow:

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pretty good HUO value given current LE pricing: would most likely be an LE today (with the Mini-Stewie PF).

Very fun game.

#80 7 years ago

Did anyone here get it?

#81 7 years ago

I am glad none of you were on I77 today terrible wreck

You better believe it ...

#82 7 years ago

Take was 4600 and hopefully the buyer doesn't use PayPal. Is this the HUO that sat on ebay (in NY) for the last six months with a buy it now of 4200? I just couldn't get over how much of the play field was covered (ala Popeye).

#83 7 years ago

That's what happens when you end auctions on major holidays. I've bought some pretty cheap stuff snipping around on Xmas and Easter (New years eve also) because most people aren't paying attention.

Obviously there are automated programs but is still matters. I used to sell about $1000 a month on Ebay YEARS ago..mostly the exact same stuff over and over at no reserve auctions.

I learned REAL fast not to end auctions on a holiday

Wow it did not move at all those last few days. I think the value of FGY is closer to 5k if not 5500 the pin is fun and has deep rules and I can play and not hear he same call outs for months it seems.

#84 7 years ago

That price is correct...I had one for sale for 4500 which was huo and perfect all around...it sat for a long time. Others have sat for a long time too. There is no way fg is a 5000+ game at this point....easter holiday or not, 4850 is a spot on price for an eBay auction with those extras

#85 7 years ago

Yeah, I don't see where the $5,500 gushing comes from. I mean. It ain't Iron Man, right?

Good game though. Thought about getting it many times, but I don't know if I'd like the layout day after day.

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

GL hope you get a bid war last 30 seconds

I wish he had as well. As a consumer, I want everything to sell for as high as possible as often as possible, and continue to do so.

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I wish he had as well. As a consumer, I want everything to sell for as high as possible as often as possible, and continue to do so.

you are being sarcastic there, right?

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

you are being sarcastic there, right?

I was. I should have added this guy

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I was. I should have added this guy

ah, ok... just checking...

#90 7 years ago

failed logic here >.< If I have a 120,000 ferrari I dont want them to start selling them at 60,000. Just sayin.

#91 7 years ago

^^^

you are assuming that you already have said ferrari... if you are looking to buy said ferrari, it wouldn't hurt your feelings much if it dropped to $60k...

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

That's what happens when you end auctions on major holidays. I've bought some pretty cheap stuff snipping around on Xmas and Easter (New years eve also) because most people aren't paying attention.
Obviously there are automated programs but is still matters. I used to sell about $1000 a month on Ebay YEARS ago..mostly the exact same stuff over and over at no reserve auctions.
I learned REAL fast not to end auctions on a holiday

Christmas, Hanaka or festivous it sold higher than any FG of Shrek before has or ever should

#93 7 years ago

Hulk is $7000!

FGY is $4500?

Hmmmm for me that's an easy choice... Both!

But since I'm not ballerific I'd choose FGY for the theme & value.

Oh wait, I already own FGY, SWEET!

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Hulk is $7000!
FGY is $4500?
Hmmmm for me that's an easy choice... Both!
But since I'm not ballerific I'd choose FGY for the theme & value.
Oh wait, I already own FGY, SWEET!

And on FGY the plunger works and the bulbs don't randomly fall out of their sockets on to the playfield.

#95 7 years ago

4800 for a family guy is really good for seller. I sold mine for much, much less. But then again, after fee's and such, its average at best.

#96 7 years ago

Thats a nice take for the seller. Last one I seen for sale here was a nice looking but routed machine that sold for 3700.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

Thats a nice take for the seller. Last one I seen for sale here was a nice looking but routed machine that sold for 3700.

Where at? Alaska?

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside