(Topic ID: 90556)

FA: High End No Fear Pinball Machine (No Monkey Business)

By ChadKeller

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ninjadoug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

So, I have been trying to sell this complete high end restoration of a NO Fear for months with not even one tire kicker. I knew it would be a tough sell but man, this title gets no love for some reason. Personally, I like it because it's a very agressive game with no "chill time" up in the pops. I am letting it go to auction with no shill bidding or bid pumping. I easily have over $4k in this game without including any labor. The playfield was restored by Playfield Renovations, new ramps, new cabinet decals, rescreened cabinet, replated ramps etc. Some of you may have seen this game at the Pinball Expo in Chicago in October. My loss is your gain. This game is mint. I can help with delivery in Missouri, IL, IN, OH and MI.

Link below:

http://tinyurl.com/mwpgjmq

#2 5 years ago

No shipping,I like it but need it shipped to Canada
Bump

#3 5 years ago

No shipping? Didn't catch that... I'm the current high bidder, is NAVL/STI ok?

#4 5 years ago

I've seen the pin. It's awesome looking. Chad does great work!

#5 5 years ago

Damn finances, it's on my want list and this is the nicest one I've seen in awhile.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

No shipping,I like it but need it shipped to Canada
Bump

I can work shipping out with you or anyone else that buys it. I need to revise the listing.

#7 5 years ago

Oh,look out Herbert

#8 5 years ago

good looking game GLWTS

#9 5 years ago

very tempting my friend, very tempting.

#11 5 years ago

Somebody got a deal

#12 5 years ago

Did you get it Herbert

#13 5 years ago

Hate I missed that auction - LMK if that deal fails

#14 5 years ago

I would have bought it, I saw the machine and it's nice, I would have paid 4K for it but didn't see the auction, when I saw it, to me and only to me it was over priced.

#15 5 years ago

^^^ So would or wouldn't you pay 4K?

#16 5 years ago

Wow that thing looks brand new, what a deal!

#17 5 years ago

i got it can't believe it didn't go over 4k, my lucky day i guess...........cant wait i know Chad does top notch work

#18 5 years ago

I'm giving you a thumbs down because I'm extremely jealous of you right now!

#19 5 years ago

Congrats...nice score.

#20 5 years ago

You do not even want to know what I am , I have seen two items, that would not work a deal on but sold for much less than I would have paid. Oh well I guess; I have to look at it as money saved vs. a money loss This game is nice and yes what a steal! less than 4K? "WOW" all I can say is "WOW".

#21 5 years ago

II am sooooo jealous. You got the deal of the year right there. Sucks though that such a nice example only fetches that much.

#22 5 years ago

I didn't see it until it was over. I live on pinside and never saw it listed. Crazy good deal.

#23 5 years ago

No Fear is really underrated. Yes, it isn't a good tourney game. But for a home use game, it rocks. And btw I've had many top notch tourney players over who have failed to reach "Meet Your Maker" by timing out modes.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

Personally, I like it because it's a very agressive game with no "chill time" up in the pops.

This is probably because there are no pops

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside