• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by zr11990
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

http://tinyurl.com/mjvbvyf

Check it out. This looks better than any of the remakes by IPB. I was the first to do this and we add some special treatments like:

pearling
metal flake
vibrant colors

I have been toying with using glow in the dark paint on some custom fields. We are working on a MB right now that is going to be really cool with a graveyard scene (ties in nicely with the theme).

Check out my other playfields on ebay, most ending later today, including Addams Family Gold, Custom MB Hot Pink, Dr. Who.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

pearling
metal flake

Looks good. What is the definition of 'pearling ' & ' metal flake ' Thanks.

#3 9 years ago

I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to call any playfield going for over $1000 "cheap".

#4 9 years ago

Is the Addams Gold Pf original meaning does it have a serial # that is visible under a black light & if do what is the #?

#5 9 years ago

That, if I am not mistaken, Is one of the few illegal ones that Gene Gene the dancing machine had made and was told he couldn't sell them. You could follow him out to his truck and buy one for $1200 if you wanted to. I like the guys ass sticking up over the windshield. Why he put the bar code in there Ill never know. Its a pinball rarity few will own.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-custom-creature-naked-playfield-ending-today-going-cheap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.