By johnf

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0568.JPG
    DSC_0554.JPG
    DSC_0579.JPG
    DSC_0540.JPG
    DSC_0529.JPG
    DSC_0527.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I’m selling a game I restored a few years ago, it just doesn’t get played much in my small collection. The game is in great condition, I’m avoiding the use the CQ abbreviation for obvious reasons. One unique design of this game is that the playfield is built almost like a backbox – playfield itself is just whitewood with holes for bulbs and switches, and the artwork is reverse-printed on the bottom of a ¼” thick acrylic sheet. This means very fast play, no PF wear, checks, no lifting or sunken inserts (there aren’t any), the playfield still pretty much looks as if it just came out of the factory. I’m surprised this PF design was not picked up by other manufacturers, but I guess it would eliminate the built-in obsolescence for routed pinball machines.

I have uploaded before-restoration pictures on ipdb.org since it only had the BG image for this game. Another weird thing is that the original cabinet black and red colors were reversed, probably by accident.
    I have no idea what this game is worth compared to Gottlieb’s Royal Flush and how to price it, hence the eBay listing. I would not want to sell it locally only to find it on eBay next week… Thanks for looking.

ebay.com link: ws

DSC_0527.JPGDSC_0527.JPG DSC_0529.JPGDSC_0529.JPG DSC_0540.JPGDSC_0540.JPG

#2 11 years ago

The link didn't work, here is a tinyurl version http://tinyurl.com/bzqqba5. Ebay listing# is 200890253673

Here are some pics with the PF detail

DSC_0579.JPGDSC_0579.JPG DSC_0554.JPGDSC_0554.JPG DSC_0568.JPGDSC_0568.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-%e2%80%93-maresa-flush-spanish-version-of-%e2%80%9876-royal-flush?tu=johnf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.