(Topic ID: 171895)

F2K drop target lift bar: anyone selling or holding?

By pinlawyer

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JT-Pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0463 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JT-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago

I am working on a Flight 2000. I have an issue with my 5 bank target. Someone broke the reset bar and welded it back together with brass brazing bar. They also made the bar about a 1/4 inch longer than it needed to be and bend the ear on the paw. This has caused the side of the target bank to enlarge where the rod goes thru and connects to the targets. They also put the guide plate back on backward so now all the metal connectors are reamed out and the rod has badly groved. This has caused slop in the targets so they don’t drop all the time. Does anyone have parts for this? Several of the target banks are the same short the number of targets. The rod is just 1/4 stock. I can cut a eclip groove in it. Probably re-bend a new reset bar. Issues is the side of the target bank and the connectors that hold the targets that connects to the reset bar. Maybe I can weld a washer to the side of the bank to fix my hole. Use 3/8 stock and turn down ends to go thru the paw then cut a eclip groove. Then drill press all the metal connectors plates out together for the 3/8 bar. My guess is these parts are not being sold?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JT-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f2k-drop-target-lift-bar-anyone-selling-or-holding?tu=JT-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.