You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f14 machine 027.JPG
551160_3758667922907_79073453_n.jpg
64530_4462423276351_497806578_n.jpg
DSC_0910.JPG
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Btw its unheard of but there are 3 SoF's for sale over on eBay.

#52 10 years ago

SOF is a beast!

#53 10 years ago

I wouldnt trade SOF for F14 not even trade anyway SOF is by far more rare and still has enough people wanting it.
i think it 3000ish SOF made and around 15000x F14's, i have both but SOF is just cool.
Obviously any trades i would suspect would rely alot on condition.

#54 10 years ago

If stern made a game that had as unique of a playfield (LIONMAN) layout as SOF, i'd shit my pants. But the layout works, and works (LIONMAN) well. There is a lot going on in that game and the leveling up of the mini playfield is fantastic. Makes it feel (LIONMAN) like your battling a boss in a video game. Everytime you level (LIONMAN)up, it gets harder to keep the ball up there. Then to (LIONMAN) cash it in, you have to get lionman, which on the hard settings, you (LIONMAN) have to be very lucky.

#55 10 years ago

LMAO, CaptainNeo!

#56 10 years ago

DEFEAT THE BALROG!

#57 10 years ago

Does anyone else headbang when they play SoF?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Does anyone else headbang when they play SoF?

pretty sure headbanging is an involuntary motor response when playing SoF.

#59 10 years ago

I have a hard enough time playing by holding still. If I was headbanging, I might as well just play in Tommy mode.

#60 10 years ago

Anyone hooked a Polk sub up to SoF? I have one I was going to connect to other games, but all the LIONMAN talk is making me wonder if this game would sound cool with it.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone hooked a Polk sub up to SoF? I have one I was going to connect to other games, but all the LIONMAN talk is making me wonder if this game would sound cool with it.

I have a bunch of Polk PSW10 subs, and one of them has SOF's name on it, when I finally get around to taking 5-10 min to actually hook it up. I was on a roll and got 16 pins hooked up to 'em (you can do 2 pins/sub), but then the past couple weeks I've been slacking. I've actually been dying to see how SOF sounds with kickin' bass too.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Mine had a 8 sub installed with a 150 watt amp. The inside of the cab was painted gloss black and also had black lights installed inside the cab. It looked and sounded awesome. I wish I never sold it

#63 10 years ago

4 words:
Subwoofer
F-14 Tomcat
Explosions
Awesome!

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Mine had a 8 sub installed with a 150 watt amp. The inside of the cab was painted gloss black and also had black lights installed inside the cab. It looked and sounded awesome. I wish I never sold it

Tell me you took pics of this mod :-0

#65 10 years ago

I'll have to look around. Im sure I got something. It really was awesome! Me and my friends would crank it up and laugh our asses off at how ridiculously loud it sounded. Unfortunately, I bought the game like that and have no idea how to wire an amp into a pin like that. The guy I bought it from also had a Getaway with the same hookup. It sounded even better!

#66 10 years ago

I'm talkin bout that Black light bro!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f14-tomcat-vs-swords-of-fury/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.