Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,382 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

111giphy.gif
    2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg
    C7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpeg
    50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpeg
    chloe (resized).png
    5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg
    Market (resized).JPG
    smokey-bear-forest-fires-gettyimages-50599917 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-151742_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-124538_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    468F3A57-E675-4E1D-83C4-0C4807807D98 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20211021-103506_Facebook (resized).jpg
    7E06776A-409F-49F3-A3CB-29E629D7FDC5 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rent-is-too-damn-high-jimmy-mcmillan (resized).jpg
    3F82B49B-15D4-41AA-A8E2-7E6D0C4D1C06.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#301 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm thinking about buying one of these instead of deadpool...
    [quoted image]

Shooting games get boring so quick. I'd spend the extra money on a new pin any day. These price increases do suck though. Glad I got my DP back in May for 5600 shipped to my door.

#440 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

What would you guess those sea-doos will be worth in 10 years?

Hard to say in 10 years but I can tell you they are probably worth more now than what he paid for them. I can also tell you the junker 95 jetski I bought for less than 1k is now worth probably 3k and the less junker but still old and beat up 97 wave runner I bought in June 2020 for $2400 is probably worth $4500 today. Pinball isn't the only market that has seen insane rises in both new and used equipment.

#510 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Market value is the amount a scalper can get. I am thankful for scalpers I enjoy row one of concerts, the only way I really want to go now a days. My last 3 concerts were all Coldplay in different cities without the scalpers I would not have attended one of the shows. I don't care what they make I am willing to pay the market value to sit where I want to sit. For the record I am a construction worker, who grow up, part of my childhood on welfare.

Well I hate scalpers now. I'd never want it to be known I was at a coldplay concert and they apparently are enabling such abhorrent behavior

#643 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I am into racing and riding dirt bikes. I get it man. Try out a dirt bike. Seems like me and everyone else on a Sea Doo is always looking to jump it. So just get a machine made to jump. I am almost 60 still doing 90 footers.

Gonna need to see a pic of said 90 footer for proof. I used to huck ATV's a lot and I was pretty darn good at it. 90 foot is a big jump even on a dirt bike.

Also check out the yamaha wave blaster if you want a dirt bike experience on water

#684 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnTTwo:

We have what we call an old man track, not one double all table tops and the long ones have that perfect long downhill landing ramp you can land 70-100 with zero issue heck probably the only bad landing area is at about the 35' mark other than that short or long no worries. Nice straight launching ramps. I want him to build a supercross finish line jump where you are never off the ground more than 2 feet, he said it will look like a big ta ta!
    It is a long way and I hate the thought of not being able to do it much longer as I am getting older.
    Yeah the wave blasters are fun, but I think the Kawi Jet skis are the most like a dirt bike.

Ah long rollers and tabletops...I guess that makes a little more sense. Heres a pic of me in my younger days. This was maybe 55-60 foot so thats why I was questioning you a bit

As for the jet ski's are you talking about the x2 or a stand up? Kawi stand ups suck compared to the yamahas and the x2 is cool but has nothing on the waveblaster. WB is way more a dirtbike experience than a standup too. Unfortunately WB prices have skyrocketed lately too

1914707_1053474672994_4797677_n (resized).jpg1914707_1053474672994_4797677_n (resized).jpg
    #791 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

After reading some of these comments I'm waiting for the "Thank you Stern for raising prices" thread.

I don't think anyone is happy about it, its just that some of us realize that a big portion of it is just it being an unavoidable evil.

1 week later
    #1047 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

What on earth is going on with CGC? They could be selling MM, AFM, MB by the bucketloads ….they’re like “eh, when we get around to it”.

You're absolutely right, but I also am sure they are balling out of control with their main business, plus getting ready to ramp up for CC, plus part and labor shortages, I kinda can get why they aren't just cranking out games. I wish they were though, they'd definitely be making a bunch of extra money

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases?tu=haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.