Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,382 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

111giphy.gif
    2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg
    C7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpeg
    50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpeg
    chloe (resized).png
    5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg
    Market (resized).JPG
    smokey-bear-forest-fires-gettyimages-50599917 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-151742_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-124538_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    468F3A57-E675-4E1D-83C4-0C4807807D98 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20211021-103506_Facebook (resized).jpg
    7E06776A-409F-49F3-A3CB-29E629D7FDC5 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rent-is-too-damn-high-jimmy-mcmillan (resized).jpg
    3F82B49B-15D4-41AA-A8E2-7E6D0C4D1C06.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider falcondriver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#648 2 years ago
    Quoted from John-Floyd:

Went to McDonald’s yesterday (bad choice I know) Big Mac value combo = $9.80. I remember paying around $7.00 ish a few years back. It’s all relative - life has just gotten more expensive.

Much smaller beef patties to boot. Or whatever they make them out of.

#827 2 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If the government doesn't stop this blow out spending, wait till you see what the inflation will really start to look like.
    Edit: I see by the up/down votes on this post that it's more proof that economics need to be taught in schools.

Will be a lot worse than the toilet paper crisis last year.

#829 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Inflation is so bad I'm already using $20 bills as toilet paper around here.

You rich bastard! Get out of here.

#848 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was surprised I didn't pay more for my LZLE. But then I realized they just removed everything from the playfield to pay for the plywood.

And the game's designer!

#869 2 years ago

Took a pay cut for them to put spinner in.

#914 2 years ago
    Quoted from HIPPY:

I really wanted this theme and title. Gotta go premium, way over priced.

Really no big deal with that. All this LE bullshit.

#915 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

The "Don't buy" mentality may have finally hit a tipping point. I don't know but I would love to see the numbers for Stern next quarter, they've broke sales records for the past couple of years but this may be as good as it gets from here on. I fully realize we'll never know the real numbers from Stern but the dealer
    s sales numbers could be a good data point.

Curious to see all these recent past titles that are built after 1/1/22 with new pricing that will sit unsold.

#920 2 years ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

I hope some of them do so I have a chance at an EHOH at msrp later. I'm broke after pre-ordering Halloween and Godzilla

I have EHOH on order since Feb 21. Late HW CE build prob get first at this rate.

#922 2 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

If they are sold before they are even made, how are they going to sit?
    Any kind if dip in sales will just allow Stern to get caught up some on the backorders, I think they will still be sold out on everything they make, at least to distros.

I'm not talking back orders. Have a Stern on back order since Feb. Clearly GZ will just change a lot of peoples minds moving to this title from other Sterns or orders elsewhere. Whenever the catch up maybe with Stern just think games will be available from peoples move to GZ instead. Theres going to be plenty of Pros of anything next year.

#944 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:F U gas station, it cost me $50 to fill up (used to be $40). I’m done with gas stations.

Use your feet.

flintstonescar (resized).jpgflintstonescar (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #1203 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

If the game goes out of the factory Jan 1st or later price increase applies no matter when ordered per Stern. But back orders can be cancelled by your dealer if the price increase is unacceptable to you.

Have a pre order since Feb think about cancelling. Seems like it setting up to receive after Jan.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider falcondriver.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases?tu=falcondriver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.