Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,382 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

111giphy.gif
    2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg
    C7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpeg
    50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpeg
    chloe (resized).png
    5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg
    Market (resized).JPG
    smokey-bear-forest-fires-gettyimages-50599917 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-151742_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-124538_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    468F3A57-E675-4E1D-83C4-0C4807807D98 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20211021-103506_Facebook (resized).jpg
    7E06776A-409F-49F3-A3CB-29E629D7FDC5 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rent-is-too-damn-high-jimmy-mcmillan (resized).jpg
    3F82B49B-15D4-41AA-A8E2-7E6D0C4D1C06.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scandell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#481 2 years ago

Downvote my post if you have never sold one of your games for more than you purchased it for.

#487 2 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Why not be completely honest? You bought it to flip...period. Just own up to it. Doesn't make it right but at least you are honest. Would at least have a small bit of respect for you.

I have been completely honest. I ordered the game while the FOMO was high. I was super disappointment with the colors and visual tone of the game. Even if the flow and gameplay is perfect...I don't think that will get me over the theme and the art package.

I can afford the deposit and it was and is worth it to me to keep my options open while more info comes out about the title. Get over it.
    I really couldn't care less if I have your "respect".

#493 2 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

why not just let it go at cost to someone who does want it?

Cause I don't consider us to be financial partners. I've sold two games this year at a loss. You don't see me complaining.

#496 2 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Did I pre-order a home before it was built just so some other homeowner couldn't get their hands on it only to sell it back to them at a markup?

This actually happens ALL THE TIME in new home subdivisions. Your lack of experience is in full view.

#498 2 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Then those people are also assholes. That's all.

Hahahaha. Guide us oh chosen one.

#593 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

. The fact that LCDs weren't done in like 2003 is kind of laughable. The technology existed way back in the early 2000's and it's all quite simple.

Nevermind the fact they were initially 5-6 times the price as they are now…and they were limited heavily on the aspect ratios available. I mean….”screw you Stern!”

#703 2 years ago

Meanwhile back at the batcave:

Our community is so “colorful”. Be careful who you deal with out there. Everybody looks like a chill fun person…until…

[PM Screenshot Removed]

#781 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer67:

From what I can see, inflation on most things I purchase is up 10-20% .... groceries, eating out, the used van I recently purchased, stuff in general, shipping costs.
    Stern appears to be right in there, percentage-wise, with the current price hikes currently happening pretty much across the board.

This.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scandell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases?tu=Scandell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.