Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,382 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

111giphy.gif
    2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg
    C7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpeg
    50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpeg
    chloe (resized).png
    5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg
    Market (resized).JPG
    smokey-bear-forest-fires-gettyimages-50599917 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-151742_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-124538_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    468F3A57-E675-4E1D-83C4-0C4807807D98 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20211021-103506_Facebook (resized).jpg
    7E06776A-409F-49F3-A3CB-29E629D7FDC5 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rent-is-too-damn-high-jimmy-mcmillan (resized).jpg
    3F82B49B-15D4-41AA-A8E2-7E6D0C4D1C06.gif
    There are 1,382 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
    #1351 2 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Not true, I've always gotten good pricing from FlipNout and a lot of time the games are delivered and Zach even helps me set them up. Just buy from the closest distributer across state lines and go get it if they won't deliver it.

Understand - I'm talking about out of state purchases, have to understand it would cost to have them ship it from their location.

#1352 2 years ago

I got free shipping on an in stock JP Pro this past November. It was from one of the only 2 distributors in the country who had them left. I know because I called every single one. It came from Nebraska to MD and was shipped FedEx Freight Priority.

#1353 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Understand - I'm talking about out of state purchases, have to understand it would cost to have them ship it from their location.

We still offer Free Shipping on all new sterns, regardless if it’s coming from Stern or it’s at our shop. And yes, it costs us double shipping from stern to us and then from us to customer, but we do it anyway.

#1354 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We still offer Free Shipping on all new sterns, regardless if it’s coming from Stern or it’s at our shop. And yes, it costs us double shipping from stern to us and then from us to customer, but we do it anyway.

You Sir - are one of the best - setting the example above most others.

#1355 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

You Sir - are one of the best - setting the example above most others.

And you have always been great to us and awesome to deal with. So thank you for that

#1356 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

i will take my 3 pooling posts on the best Artwork on a Sparkle Playfield over that Guys Godzilla LE with the Vertical Grainy Lines under the clearcoat any day where is Sterns PlayField quality at ? Look . it is a crapshoot with any Manufacturer . None seem to have their shit together so why try and stand in any of their corners .
    Honestly Both need to Be better At Quality Control and you know it.

OK, I will add GNR better than Godzilla

Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Just came by to check if pinfever was still talking to himself- yep.

#1357 2 years ago

Not really keeping up with this thread, and this is nothing negative about the other authorized distributors, but my personal experience with both Classic Gamerooms and Cointaker have been great. Don’t go by their websites, but actually call them on the phone. Their prices are some of the most competitive and both have great service before and after the sale.

#1358 2 years ago

not so wise are you..
    Hey when you are ever by my House , Just keep on going !
    Glad you keep checking up on me . But i need not another girlfriend

I did not say anything about Godzilla Ranking . only a handfull of games i played on a pro. So can not compare . But like who cares what i say anyway .

#1359 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

I did not say anything about Godzilla

Quoted from PinFever:

i will take my 3 pooling posts on the best Artwork on a Sparkle Playfield over that Guys Godzilla LE with the Vertical Grainy Lines under the clearcoat any day where is Sterns PlayField quality at ?

Quoted from PinFever:

But like who cares what i say anyway .

I care

#1360 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Awesome - Free shipping to Australia then?

#1361 2 years ago
    Quoted from Squizz:

Awesome - Free shipping to Australia then?

If stern would let us set up shop in Australia we would and then yes, free shipping to you

#1362 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looks like I'm going to write off buying sterns - with the new price hike - I just cancelled my deadpool order - It's to a point where they crossed the line.

Quoted from Happy81724:

It is interesting how he complained about it being a problem and now he is part of what he called out as a problem. Didn’t take him long to write off stern I guess. He said they went too far. Shit if he is making 600 more off a pro they probably didn’t go far enough

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

F You OP and your price increases!!
    Is he really scalping games now? That’s rich.

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yup. Gotta love hypocrites. [quoted image]

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ah…so it’s ok for Weir to sell NIB stern pros for $7500, but when Stern sells them for $6700 they are monsters who have “crossed the line” and need to be told F You.
    Classic.
    It’s amazing how many people in this hobby have their heads up their own.
    Really puts this post in perspective doesn’t it?

Quoted from MikeS:

Can we please change the thread title to "F you WeirPinball and your price increases" since he raised the price $600 over Sterns price.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

As requested - title changed. As someone said - can't beat them, join them.

This has been thoroughly entertaining. I’m betting if you combed through all the lovely pinsiders who upvoted this thread, you’ll find most of them suffering from self-induced pinflation too. You can’t make this shit up, folks.

5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg5968D338-B470-4DBE-877D-A3942AC2CB43 (resized).jpeg
    #1363 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

This has been thoroughly entertaining. I’m betting if you combed through all the lovely pinsiders who upvoted this thread, you’ll find most of them suffering from self-induced pinflation too. You can’t make this shit up, folks.[quoted image]

Love it! Great image!

#1364 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

...Lomalolaolaollamama

Filing this one in the same folder as “immamaculate”

2 months later
    #1365 2 years ago

How's the flipping @weir

#1366 2 years ago

He’s still trying to figure out how to disconnect a QR reader.

#1367 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That requires the internet to figure out. D'oh!

#1368 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I listened to the hate on pinside ... then I gave in and ended up buying IC for all our games. I might get flack for it but stern nailed it with insider connect - demographic targeted perfectly, real innovation that didn't need Pin™ affixed before the product. Though PinConnect doesn't sound bad. Maybe we can get PinWeb™®© going and we can send emails from the pinball machine like my grandma used to do with webtv.

#1369 2 years ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

I listened to the hate on pinside ... then I gave in and ended up buying IC for all our games. I might get flack for it but stern nailed it with insider connect - demographic targeted perfectly, real innovation that didn't need Pin™ affixed before the product. Though PinConnect doesn't sound bad. Maybe we can get PinWeb™®© going and we can send emails from the pinball machine like my grandma used to do with webtv.

Admittedly, I let big brother know where I am playing GZ or IMDN or other Sterns on location. If course, he can get that same basic info from my phone, my car, and maybe my jab hah .

#1370 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Admittedly, I let big brother know where I am playing GZ or IMDN or other Sterns on location. If course, he can get that same basic info from my phone, my car, and maybe my jab hah .

Lol the Jab giving out your position. Get a Bluetooth scanner and check yourself for a dynamic IP to see if the nanotechnology was in yours! Some people now carry their own dynamic IP,. Cool huh, first go round on new tech bypassing your rights of refusal being the first test subjects without your consent. Big pharma and big tech work together . http://cml.harvard.edu/assets/NatNano_2015_10_629-636_Liu.pdf?msclkid=d7430efdbad211ecbae6d163a9192291

#1371 2 years ago

chloe (resized).pngchloe (resized).png

#1372 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

try Justifying paying any more than 5k for spike games.. ! Do that ..Lol

Done!

2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg2244DAC6-65A3-4A3F-89AF-536F3DB8DD85 (resized).jpeg50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpeg50AE510F-1999-433B-9532-941F09A8AD3B (resized).jpegC7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpegC7946D6D-4975-4F5F-B293-2F28A22E9E68 (resized).jpeg
    #1373 2 years ago

well done play them 3k or less builds . happy to get you all buying them. Show your support and buy a Pro/Premium or LE today !!! .i Caved and got an Iron Maiden and Getting a StarWars eventually and will play the sht out of them 3k builds too , But 2 spike minimum. i swear by all that is pinball only 2 spike Turds

Quoted from DNO:

Done![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1374 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Lol the Jab giving out your position. Get a Bluetooth scanner and check yourself for a dynamic IP to see if the nanotechnology was in yours! Some people now carry their own dynamic IP,. Cool huh, first go round on new tech bypassing your rights of refusal being the first test subjects without your consent. Big pharma and big tech work together . http://cml.harvard.edu/assets/NatNano_2015_10_629-636_Liu.pdf?msclkid=d7430efdbad211ecbae6d163a9192291

Sarcasm . . .I missed it.
    111giphy.gif111giphy.gif

I am so fking confused. Is he in agreement or mocking him. . .i give up!

#1375 2 years ago

This gif is about half
    Of America now.

#1376 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This gif is about half
    Of America now.

Priceless

#1377 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This gif is about half
    Of America now.

Don't worry...you'll get the point soon.

#1378 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This gif is about half
    Of America now.

#1379 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Very soon!

2 weeks later
    #1380 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sooner than thought. https://www.outkick.com/best-of-elon-musk-buying-twitter-meltdowns/

2 months later
    #1381 1 year ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

We’re all about to take it up the ass by inflation. Going to get ugly

9 months later:

Correct.

2 months later
    #1382 1 year ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

We’re all about to take it up the ass by inflation. Going to get ugly

1 year later. Big price demands for toys.

There are 1,382 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases/page/28?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.