(Topic ID: 256393)

F-14 Translite Brackets

By LuckyDog317

84 days ago

Topic Stats

  • 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

#1 84 days ago

Mine are pretty ragged and I'd like to replace them when i put the new translite in. I know I've seen them in the past but I can't find them anymore. Can anyone tell me what they are called so I can try to google it please?

#2 84 days ago
Quoted from LuckyDog317:

Can anyone tell me what they are called

Backglass channel.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
From: $ 18.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 19.99
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 36.99
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside