• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Da_Topper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

F-14 Top Left Clear Plastic

Added: 2016-06-01 16:56:47 UTC • Ended: November 22nd, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for the top left clear plastic that goes over the black ramp area that diverts balls.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Da_Topper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Da_Topper's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Chgo, IL, US

#2 7 years ago

So this is just a flat piece of plastic. Don't know where you live, but here locally in Seattle we have a plastic store called TAP Plastics. They have a scrap bin of leftover plastic that they sell by the pound. If you can locate a similar store where you live you could pick up a piece of acrylic or better yet a piece of Lexan (polycarbonate) and trace out your own. Rough cut out the piece, then finish it with a Dremel with a sanding drum. Pretty easy to do. Expect I could make one in probably less than an hour.

I will probably be offering these as an option in conjunction with the new ramps I am making for F-14.

#3 7 years ago

Lowes home improvement stores sell small sheets of lexan. I use that all the time to rebuild plastics, make new ones, etc.

#4 7 years ago

I got da goods bro!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So this is just a flat piece of plastic. Don't know where you live, but here locally in Seattle we have a plastic store called TAP Plastics. They have a scrap bin of leftover plastic that they sell by the pound. If you can locate a similar store where you live you could pick up a piece of acrylic or better yet a piece of Lexan (polycarbonate) and trace out your own. Rough cut out the piece, then finish it with a Dremel with a sanding drum. Pretty easy to do. Expect I could make one in probably less than an hour.
I will probably be offering these as an option in conjunction with the new ramps I am making for F-14.

I have an extra piece from my CPR set and was looking to get an extra to put a decal on. Now that Freeplay made these awesome ramps, I'm not sure I want to do the decal anymore! Murphy's law was that I bought the decals the same day Freeplay posted his ramps, lol! I'm going to hold off on the plastic. Thanks everyone for the responses.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-top-left-clear-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.