By shirkle

1 year ago

Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by cletus14
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Anyone still sell F14 stencils? I only need the front/coindoor area and I'd be willing to have my own made if anyone has a file for it.

The sides of my F14 look fine and I think I can restore it well without stencils. The front, however, is trashed. Needs completely redone.

I know that decals are available, but since the sides are decent, I don't want a full set and I think decals on just the front would look odd.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

#2 1 year ago

Bump just in case someone can help and missed my post. Anyone have front art??? Just the lettering for "TOMCAT".

1 month later
#3 11 months ago

I can't find them available anywhere either. I would much prefer stencils over decals.
Maybe some day these will be back in stock: http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ST-F14

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
$ 219.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
1,375 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown , PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Sale Pending!
Las Vegas, NV
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 37.99
Playfield - Decals
Arcade Moi Ca
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 350 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside