• Latest reply 82 days ago by Sean_bc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s-l500 (resized).jpg

#1 83 days ago

F-14 Tomcat Owners, I just picked up a super nice f-14 anyone know where I can find the Yagov and lift off sticker mod that covers those clear plastics on the top left and right sides?

s-l500 (resized).jpg
#2 83 days ago

i mean the site looks a little sketchy but [removed]

this looks a little more reputable: [removed]

also [removed]

just Google Image Search the photo you posted

#3 83 days ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

i mean the site looks a little sketchy but [removed]
this looks a little more reputable: [removed]

I wouldn't trust either of those. They are not pinball suppliers. Those kinds of sites just swipe and re-post listings from other websites.

[edit]: Yeah, those are all scam sites. Don't use them.

#4 83 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I wouldn't trust either of those. They are not pinball suppliers. Those kinds of sites just swipe and re-post listings from other websites.

yeah i'm not sure any legit sellers are making those stickers any more... may have to chance it

#5 83 days ago

yeah i'm not sure any legit sellers are making those stickers any more... may have to chance it

No, those are literally scam sites.

#6 83 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

[edit]: Yeah, those are all scam sites. Don't use them.

sorry, was not my intent to endorse scam sites. i spent the better part of two years looking for those stickers and those types of sites were the only place i could find them

#8 83 days ago

are ebay links legit? ebay.com link: itm

That one seems to be.

#9 83 days ago

Yes, the eBay listing is legit. I bought these years ago, and they come from Canada.

#10 83 days ago

Canadian eBay for the win! I gotta figure out how to make my eBay search Canada too.

#11 83 days ago
Quoted from toothpix:

Canadian eBay for the win! I gotta figure out how to make my eBay search Canada too.

I bought the same thing from him for my F-14. Was a great product. I believe that you will be happy with seller and stickers.

#12 82 days ago

Holy Smokes, just picked one up a month ago and have been looking for these. Thanks OP and everyone!!

#13 82 days ago

Yoink!!!! Thanks guys!

Bet the seller is like, "what the hell?"

#14 82 days ago

I grabbed mine from a guy on eBay. Username "dreg604"

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside