(Topic ID: 300481)

F-14 Tomcat - Is it worth it? EDIT: Bought a HIGH SPEED instead!

By Greenfun13

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Knxwledge
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210930-201149_OfferUp.jpg
Screenshot_20210930-201144_OfferUp.jpg
IMG_20210926_171151.jpg
IMG_20210926_085212 (resized).jpg
image_2021-09-24_235729.png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1745 (resized).JPG
IMG_20210921_053055~2.jpg
IMG_20210920_052949~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210920_052949~2 (resized).jpg
Capture.PNG
BB 8 (resized).jpg
BB 9 (resized).jpg
BB 7 (resized).jpg
BB 6 (resized).jpg
BB 5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frisbez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

I would still pass. This seller is playing games and is not being honest. We still don't know what the right side of the cab looks like. Usually when pictures are not shown it's not a good sign. This game for sure has gotten moisture damage. I would also question acid damage on the MPU board. One of the pictures shows the game is the programing mode which is a sign that the batteries are dead or have leaked. The game probably did not boot to attract mode when first turned on. I have had to thrown away some system 11 boards due to battery acid. When they leak they spread acid into the pia chips. When this happens the pads and traces on the board are destroyed when you go to remove the chip due to the acid damage. I would inspect the MPU to the max to make sure acid did not attack these chips.

This guy is on the way to grab the game right now OP. Better hurry up and get there first.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Clarita, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frisbez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-tomcat-is-it-worth-it?tu=frisbez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.