(Topic ID: 300481)

F-14 Tomcat - Is it worth it? EDIT: Bought a HIGH SPEED instead!

By Greenfun13

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Knxwledge
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210930-201149_OfferUp.jpg
Screenshot_20210930-201144_OfferUp.jpg
IMG_20210926_171151.jpg
IMG_20210926_085212 (resized).jpg
image_2021-09-24_235729.png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1745 (resized).JPG
IMG_20210921_053055~2.jpg
IMG_20210920_052949~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210920_052949~2 (resized).jpg
Capture.PNG
BB 8 (resized).jpg
BB 9 (resized).jpg
BB 7 (resized).jpg
BB 6 (resized).jpg
BB 5 (resized).jpg
There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I think you summed it up perfectly.. I don't think I would trust this seller as far as I could throw him. (Not to be discriminatory, but you should see his profile picture.. he also has a drawing for sale from his ex-cell mate / friend that is currently doing a life sentence...)
I am anxious to get my first pin and start learning the ins and outs on properly taking care of and restoring one, but I am afraid that this specific deal might be a little over my head mixed with a somewhat sketchy seller..

Uh yeah I'd probably pass in that case.

Hopefully the seller and his father work on their communication issues.

#52 2 years ago

You guys expect a lot from Joe average with a $1000 game that looks like it has sat for decades. This is basically a barn find, you don't dick around with calls and expect the guy to take a bunch of pictures. You show up with cash, take a look and see if you can make a deal. He said it was local and you certainly don't long haul for a project F-14. If I was the seller I would respond with the time and place and that is it.

#53 2 years ago

I would struggle to pay 1,000 for that.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I CANT DROP THE PRICE ANY MORE THEN THAT MY BOY...

Ignorant and condescending? Nope.

#55 2 years ago

I would've snagged it at $1k. I'm curious how fun it is. Haven't played one since I was a kid.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Ignorant and condescending? Nope.

Exactly. Pass.
What century is the seller from again?

1D4C9C47-13E5-4C75-8339-3222CD82854C (resized).jpeg1D4C9C47-13E5-4C75-8339-3222CD82854C (resized).jpeg

#57 2 years ago

Shot you a PM

#58 2 years ago

Have him take a video of the game playing.

#59 2 years ago

Just stop over thinking this and go buy the game. It obviously boots and you have 4 good displays your already way ahead of the game for a project to work on. Yes your new but you will not loose on this game if you get it home and it turns out to be overwhelming just post it here as 1500 project game and it will be gone.

Once you gain experience and understand pricing value and opportunity in this hobby you’ll think back and wish you had bought this one.

#60 2 years ago

Yeah, I'd definitely go for this game if I could.

#61 2 years ago

I really don't understand this. The delta is $100, which is nothing for pinball. If it's local, why do you need to trust the seller. There is zero risk unless you are worried about getting robbed at gun point. Look at it and if it is isn't to your satisfication walk, if it is then cash on the glass and load. You'll know after looking at and playing how usable it is right now.

If you come across anther SS or DMD in this price range and even think enough to post a PS thread. It will be gone. They guys that get games for this money are the ones that can be there right now, cash in hand and a truck.

#62 2 years ago

800 MAX!

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from kcirrick:

I was in the buy it now club, but now I'm gonna say pass. Not because of the $100, but because the seller is crazy. It "plays excellent", but it clearly hasn't been played in quite a while. He says it's "in great shape and perfect condition". In what world? Can the seller SEE the machine he is trying to sell? I agree with the moister comments. Even the ball rails have corrosion on them. Because the seller is so up in the ozone and not being very forthcoming is reason enough to turn him down. He got greedy and missed his opportunity.

Quoted from Greenfun13:

I think you summed it up perfectly.. I don't think I would trust this seller as far as I could throw him. (Not to be discriminatory, but you should see his profile picture.. he also has a drawing for sale from his ex-cell mate / friend that is currently doing a life sentence...)
I am anxious to get my first pin and start learning the ins and outs on properly taking care of and restoring one, but I am afraid that this specific deal might be a little over my head mixed with a somewhat sketchy seller..

Its not really as much of an issue of a seller being shady as much as it is a seller not having any idea about pinball. It's clear that they have had this thing sitting around forever, checked some ebay prices and then posted what they thought was a fair deal. Then after a bunch of messages they probably realized pinball is a hot market but still not knowing anything they thought they could get even more out of it.

It plays perfect and turns on ect. No it doesn't. They don't know the difference between good or decent condition. They don't know what having a game sit for years in humidity with batteries in the board does to a game. They just know they have a game and there's a lot of interest. Its a story as old as time. It hasn't sold yet because anyone interested understands the situation better than them. To them, it turns on and makes noises therefore its in good shape. In reality though, its a pretty major project that needs A LOT of work.

I don't reccomend this game for a newbie trying to get into the hobby, but if you insist on getting it don't pay a penny over 1k and i'd struggle at that. To me this is a 600-800 dollar game but the market these days IS crazy. It hasn't sold yet, and the seller is walking back his big talk. There's a reason for that.

Let's say you pay 1k for this. You're gonna have at least 600 bucks into making it playable and probably more like 1k. 1500-2000 to make it somewhat nice. That's a 2500-3k f14 that you would struggle to get back out of it once you're ready for something new. I'd rather just spend that money on a game that's already ready to go and save myself a bunch of headaches, especially as a new pinball owner.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Its not really as much of an issue of a seller being shady as much as it is a seller not having any idea about pinball. It's clear that they have had this thing sitting around forever, checked some ebay prices and then posted what they thought was a fair deal. Then after a bunch of messages they probably realized pinball is a hot market but still not knowing anything they thought they could get even more out of it.
It plays perfect and turns on ect. No it doesn't. They don't know the difference between good or decent condition. They don't know what having a game sit for years in humidity with batteries in the board does to a game. They just know they have a game and there's a lot of interest. Its a story as old as time. It hasn't sold yet because anyone interested understands the situation better than them. To them, it turns on and makes noises therefore its in good shape. In reality though, its a pretty major project that needs A LOT of work.
I don't reccomend this game for a newbie trying to get into the hobby, but if you insist on getting it don't pay a penny over 1k and i'd struggle at that. To me this is a 600-800 dollar game but the market these days IS crazy. It hasn't sold yet, and the seller is walking back his big talk. There's a reason for that.
Let's say you pay 1k for this. You're gonna have at least 600 bucks into making it playable and probably more like 1k. 1500-2000 to make it somewhat nice. That's a 2500-3k f14 that you would struggle to get back out of it once you're ready for something new. I'd rather just spend that money on a game that's already ready to go and save myself a bunch of headaches, especially as a new pinball owner.

Yeah, but a normal order from Cointaker, Comet, Titan, etc. can easily be $100 and is money quickly forgotten. Your math is for a flip to not lose money. Good prices are hard to find right now. A few hundred bucks shouldn't stop a motivated buyer. It can be a long time for something that may actually be flippable (meaning game flips and plays) for this money unless it's an EM.

#65 2 years ago

I think someone probably already looked at it and passed and now they are back tracking.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

Eeeeyikes, I tend to steer clear of ads like that in general - the all caps, typos, amazing price,.. but then the auction bs on top and I’m definitely out. Adding that he’s ex convict.. even sketchier.

In general though- the problem with the rare great deal is that you have a 1% chance of being that first caller that can get there cash in hand to pickup that day and the seller has to be an honest dude/gal. Otherwise it’s a pick best offer free for all.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Yeah, but a normal order from Cointaker, Comet, Titan, etc. can easily be $100 and is money quickly forgotten. Your math is for a flip to not lose money. Good prices are hard to find right now. A few hundred bucks shouldn't stop a motivated buyer. It can be a long time for something that may actually be flippable (meaning game flips and plays) for this money unless it's an EM.

I hear you and you're not wrong but there's also the point where a game becomes a money pit and the juice is just not worth the squeeze. If it was a highly desirable or somewhat rare game it becomes more worth it but we're talking about an f14 here. You can make the argument that it's more about the journey and not the destination. A learning or fun experience just do to it. I've been there and done that many times and i respect it. I just would not reccomend it in this case but if OP was to do it, its fine. I just think there's better options for a first timer out there.

#68 2 years ago

I won't call him shady, but i do feel the seller has questionable character. Having a lack of pinball knowledge doesn't excuse insisting a machine that looks like it's weathered a hurricane is 'in great shape and perfect condition' when any moron can see that that's not the case. Stating a price, accepting an offer and then raising the price may not be shady, but it indicates ignorance, greed, a lack of morals and someone that can't be trusted. Call me an old school throw back, but I believe a person is only as good as his word and this seller speaks with a forked tongue.

#69 2 years ago

I linked the OP with a couple deals near us that are NOT this machine, hoping he gets either and updates the thread.

#70 2 years ago

Just an update for anyone who might care:

The F-14 is still available but I have decided that it would probably be better to get a pin in better condition for my first one. I'll pick up a project down the road after I learn the ropes and know exactly what I would be getting into.

I have come across a reconditioned High Speed and I am wondering what you guys think it might be worth. I have already contacted the seller and am planning on checking it out tomorrow afternoon.

Sellers ad:
"I used a great condition original pf for the swap, freeplay 40 ramp, 3d printed traffic light, new Phoenix plastic set with extras including topper and spare slings, full led conversion, trans pops, lighted police color flipper buttons, titan silicone rubbers, rear custom brick looking wall with graffiti “high” “speed” and relocated flashers, back glass has flashing cop lights. Original back glass. Legs, coin door, rails, and lock bar are Powdercoated in silver vein, looks like asphalt! Shifter knob shooter, all boards original, beautifully built!!!"

What do you guys think?

HS 6 (resized).jpgHS 6 (resized).jpgHS 7 (resized).jpgHS 7 (resized).jpg224960004_4866737220007768_5901848929885988810_n (resized).jpg224960004_4866737220007768_5901848929885988810_n (resized).jpgHS 5 (resized).jpgHS 5 (resized).jpgHS 4 (resized).jpgHS 4 (resized).jpgBB 9 (resized).jpgBB 9 (resized).jpgBB 8 (resized).jpgBB 8 (resized).jpgHS 3 (resized).jpgHS 3 (resized).jpgHS 2 (resized).jpgHS 2 (resized).jpgBB 1 (resized).jpgBB 1 (resized).jpgBB 2 (resized).jpgBB 2 (resized).jpgBB 3 (resized).jpgBB 3 (resized).jpgBB 4 (resized).jpgBB 4 (resized).jpgBB 5 (resized).jpgBB 5 (resized).jpgBB 6 (resized).jpgBB 6 (resized).jpgBB 7 (resized).jpgBB 7 (resized).jpg

#71 2 years ago

It looks like they have done a lot of work on this one. Looks like a new playfield, plastic set and a clear ramp from freeplay40 ( he does great ramps, I have one on my High Speed) The stop light has been modded and put in the corner. Looks like full LED lights. The circuit boards look clean. Looks like they started to do some work on the cabinet. I am guessing in the 3K to 4k range..... High Speed is a fun system 11 pin.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

Just an update for anyone who might care:
The F-14 is still available but I have decided that it would probably be better to get a pin in better condition for my first one. I'll pick up a project down the road after I learn the ropes and know exactly what I would be getting into.
I have come across a reconditioned High Speed and I am wondering what you guys think it might be worth. I have already contacted the seller and am planning on checking it out tomorrow afternoon.
Sellers ad:
"I used a great condition original pf for the swap, freeplay 40 ramp, 3d printed traffic light, new Phoenix plastic set with extras including topper and spare slings, full led conversion, trans pops, lighted police color flipper buttons, titan silicone rubbers, rear custom brick looking wall with graffiti “high” “speed” and relocated flashers, back glass has flashing cop lights. Original back glass. Legs, coin door, rails, and lock bar are Powdercoated in silver vein, looks like asphalt! Shifter knob shooter, all boards original, beautifully built!!!"
What do you guys think?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is a fun game. Not a bad way to start.

#73 2 years ago

The guy with the F-14 Tomcat also has this for sale:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1269973797
Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

THIS IS A REAL,LEGITIMATE, BONAFIDE,ORIGINAL JEAN PRISON JACKET THAT IS ISSUED AND DISTRIBUTED AMONGST THE INMATE POPULATION IN THE CALIFORNIA DEPT.OF CORRECTIONS.ITS ACTUALLY THE SAME JACKET I WORE MYSELF WHILE DOING OVER 10 YEARS IN SOME OF CALIFORNIAS MOST BLOODIEST,DANGEROUS,NOTORIOUSLY VIOLENT, AND INFAMOUS LEVEL- 4 (maximum security) PRISON YARDS.NEEDLES TO SAY THIE JACKET OF MINE HAS QUITE SOME HISTORY TO IT AND HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN BATTLE SEVERAL TIMES,INCLUDING A HANDFUL OF STABBINGS,RACE RIOTS, FIST FIGHTS,AND HAS BEEN SOAKED IN PEPPER SPRAY AND COVERED IN TEAR GAS.IT ALSO HAS ACCOMPANIED ME TO "THE HOLE " (solitaire).DURING MY DECADE SPENT BEHIND BARS ;TECHNICALLY 3,523 DAYS IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE THIS JACKET DID KEEP ME WARM BUT WAS UNABLE TO THAW MY HEART AS THE YEARS WENT BY TURNING MY HEART AND SOUL DARK,BLACK AND UGLY.
THE T-SHIRT IS NOT AS COLORFUL AS MY JACKET WITH ALL KINDS OF HISTORY BEHIND IT....ITS JUST A L.A COUNTY JAIL ISSUED T-SHIRT.

#75 2 years ago

It's a pretty sick piece honestly, but his description scares me. He's trying to sell the authenticity but it just makes him look crazy. It being in all caps doesn't help his case either

#76 2 years ago

I love that era of games but in my opinion F-14 sn't that fun. I would pass on it.

Edit: saw you are looking at a high speed instead, probably a better choice yes.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I love that era of games but in my opinion F-14 sn't that fun. I would pass on it.
Edit: saw you are looking at a high speed instead, probably a better choice yes.

I’d take pinball over being shanked too. Yes good choice…

#78 2 years ago

F14 is a ball buster. May not be he best first machine.
High speed is good all around.
If the High Speed is in your price range, that’s probably a better choice.

#79 2 years ago

What do you guys think a reasonable offer would be for that High Speed?

#80 2 years ago

The way things are, I’d jump on a $1100 F14 project. Projects around here have become very hard to find - haven’t found a good deal in 5 years.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

The way things are, I’d jump on a $1100 F14 project. Projects around here have become very hard to find - haven’t found a good deal in 5 years.

I agree that it might be a good deal, but the pin has definitely been around a lot of moisture and I'm afraid that it might be too much of a perfect for a first timer. I'd rather play it safe, spend a little more and get a pin that I can start enjoying right away. Once I learn how to take care of and maintain one, I'll look for a project down the road.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

70-80% of what the seller is asking. Unless they are asking too much, then could be lower.
This one just sold with an asking price of $3100: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119623

#83 2 years ago

I just recently sold my f14, it's not a machine for a small collection, or if your not into the theme. It's fast, but can be frustrating.

Great looking machine once things have been fixed up, and there's alot floating around.

#84 2 years ago

I'm on my way to pick up that High Speed I posted above. I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks for everyone that contributed to this thread, I appreciate your time!

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I don't think I like anything about this High Speed other than the playfield condition. On the High Speed I am not sure If would even offer $2k. The cabinet is the big issue unless you don't care how it looks. The cab needs a complete stencil and re-paint restoration. Here is another one of those terrible LED jobs. I hate it when people put all dark colors in the G.I. lights. It's so annoying because is darkens up the playfield and makes it harder to play unless you keep a bright light over the playfield. I usually rip out these type of LED jobs and put the correct bulbs back in. Not a fan of the clear ramp, the custom bumper caps, custom shooter rod, or the painted lock bar and side rails. To me this all degrades the game. I prefer the original factory look and feel. I would have put more time and money puting this game back to its original glory days than to gaudy it up.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I'm on my way to pick up that High Speed I posted above. I'll keep everyone posted!
Thanks for everyone that contributed to this thread, I appreciate your time!

Hope it turns out good!

#87 2 years ago

It is kinda funny how the F-14 cab is planked so bad but the Highspeed had seen the same humidity he just sanded the cabinet. The new playfield is great but everything else is about the same condition as the F-14. Both are exactly what I would expect for unrestored games that age. Highspeed will be less work for sure with the playfield done but it’s also going to at least double probably triple the money.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It is kinda funny how the F-14 cab is planked so but the Highspeed had seen the same humidity he just sanded the cabinet. The new playfield is great but everything else is about the same condition as the F-14. Both are exactly what I would expect for unrestored games that age. Highspeed will be less work for sure with the playfield done but it’s also going to at least double probably triple the money.

I agree. Both of these games need the same cab restoration. The F-14 is the better deal over the High Speed. The F-14 is for sale for $1,200 currently and the High Speed is listed for $3k which is way to much in that condition. The High Speed is going to need some money dumped into it to restore the cab so now you are over $3k. Even with dumping more money into the F-14 you would still be under the money and get the better deal in the end.

#89 2 years ago

The cabinet restoration is the least of my concerns between these two pins. My girlfriend is super talented with a paint brush and I know she could make either one of them look like new.

The seller also said this about his cabinet:

"It’s paint wear, yes but it’s stained, sealed and the lettering is repainted so it’s more of a feature than a flaw. Everything else has been Powdercoated or polished, restored etc"

The seller also had 4 other pins and needs to make room for his newest addition. I'd much rather buy one from an actual pinhead than a former cell mate trying to get the highest bidder.

I also offered him $2,600 which he accepted. Unless it looks way worse in person when I get there in 30 minutes I'll probably be coming home with it.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

I agree. Both of these games need the same cab restoration. The F-14 is the better deal over the High Speed. The F-14 is for sale for $1,200 currently and the High Speed is listed for $3k which is way to much in that condition. The High Speed is going to need some money dumped into it to restore the cab so now you are over $3k. Even with dumping more money into the F-14 you would still be under the money and get the better deal in the end.

He might have been able to talk him down from $3k, and if he likes what was done to the game so far then it's a positive for him, not a negative as you described it. OP seems less interested in a full project, as it's his first game, and isn't looking at it from purely a monetary perspective like you or I might who are more experienced

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

The cabinet restoration is the least of my concerns between these two pins. My girlfriend is super talented with a paint brush and I know she could make either one of them look like new.
"It’s paint wear, yes but it’s stained, sealed and the lettering is repainted so it’s more of a feature than a flaw. Everything else has been Powdercoated or polished, restored etc"
The seller also had 4 other pins and needs to make room for his newest addition. I'd much rather buy one from an actual pinhead than a former cell mate trying to get the highest bidder.
I also offered him $2,600 which he accepted. Unless it looks way worse in person when I get there in 30 minutes I'll probably be coming home with it.

I personally like the way the cabinet art looks, it looks like a worn-down crosswalk or something to that effect. I personally don't like the LEDs and shooter rod but that can be changed. Preemptive congrats on your pickup

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I think you're making a good decision and that price is fair. I think high speed is a better starter/single game than f14 as well.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

I CANT DROP THE PRICE ANY MORE THEN THAT MY BOY..

2 things
He used then instead of than
Called you “my boy”

Red flags for days

#94 2 years ago

Agree about pop bumpers and shooter looking meh.. but saying the cab has to be restored I disagree with. It certainly could be restored if you wanted to but no reason to if you just want to play the hell of out the game as a new owner. Probably worth it down the road if you wanted to sell though.

Anyway, much better choice over that f14 IMO.. good work!

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

2 things
He used then instead of than
Called you “my boy”

Red flags for days

Gang tats and prison wear are my red flags…

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Agree about pop bumpers and shooter looking meh.. but saying the cab has to be restored I disagree with. It certainly could be restored if you wanted to but no reason to if you just want to play the hell of out the game as a new owner. Probably worth it down the road if you wanted to sell though.
Anyway, much better choice over that f14 IMO.. good work!

Yeah it’s better to get that one but not for $2600 with that cab

#97 2 years ago

So OP, did you get it!???

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

So OP, did you get it!???

I sure did!

I will start by saying the cabinet looks MUCH better in person. When the seller originally picked it up the cabinet was in rough shape. Instead of attempting to find a stencil and repaint the whole thing, he touched up the side lettering on the "HIGH SPEED" but left everything else alone. He then sanded, stained and clear coated it leaving a glossy finish. It is totally smooth to the touch. It has a "vintage" look and is definitely not for everyone, but shockingly my girlfriend actually really likes the way it looks, go figure. I think I still might do a light sanding and have her repaint what she can (she is seriously an artist with a paintbrush).

I can own the fact that I am most likely the least experienced one on this thread, but I can tell you that the seller was a total pinhead and very much cares for his machines (and other arcade games in his collection). This was not a flip job.

Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

I don't think I like anything about this High Speed other than the playfield condition. On the High Speed I am not sure If would even offer $2k. The cabinet is the big issue unless you don't care how it looks. The cab needs a complete stencil and re-paint restoration. Here is another one of those terrible LED jobs. I hate it when people put all dark colors in the G.I. lights. It's so annoying because is darkens up the playfield and makes it harder to play unless you keep a bright light over the playfield. I usually rip out these type of LED jobs and put the correct bulbs back in. Not a fan of the clear ramp, the custom bumper caps, custom shooter rod, or the painted lock bar and side rails. To me this all degrades the game. I prefer the original factory look and feel. I would have put more time and money puting this game back to its original glory days than to gaudy it up.

Quoted from Knxwledge:

I personally like the way the cabinet art looks, it looks like a worn-down crosswalk or something to that effect. I personally don't like the LEDs and shooter rod but that can be changed. Preemptive congrats on your pickup

Agreed on the LEDs.. I don't mind ALL of them, and appreciate the reduced electrical draw on the original circuitry, but I definitely want to change some of them back to incandescent bulbs, or at least warm white LEDs. Also, some of the flashers are WAY to bright when in multi ball. I am still assessing how I feel about the shift knob shooter rod, I very well might change it back to a standard one.

The clear ramp also doesn't bother me, but I think it would look a WHOLE lot better with the decal mod:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-freeplay40-ramp-road-decal-set

The wrinkle charcoal grey powder coating on the lock bar, side rails, legs, and coin door do not bother me over the original offerings. I guess I am a fan of the "restomod" theme.

All in all, I am happy with my purchase, and super happy to have my first pin! I probably could have found a better deal by waiting, but considering I only have room for one pin, MAYBE two, I am rather picky about which games I want and opted for instant gratification with this High Speed.

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from Greenfun13:

All in all, I am happy with my purchase

Thats all that matters!!
Now what's your next pin, because everyone know they multiply.

#100 2 years ago

You’ll have fun with your High Speed. It’s a great game!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-tomcat-is-it-worth-it/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.