• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBALL2323_003.JPG
PINBALL2323_002.JPG
#1 14 years ago

So check this out. I was at a service call the other day fixing a guys slot machine in his game room and his neighbor stumbles over with a beer in his hand and starts talkin to me about this and that as I am working on the slot. Sooner or later we get onto the pinball topic of course and he mentions he has an F-14 tomcat he has owned in his house since 1991 and now that his kids are older etc etc he no longer gets to play it and the wife wants it gone.
So after the fixing the slot of course I go take a look at the F-14 and the thing is beautiful. You can tell its been in a house for a long time, very few scrapes and dings, no grime or anything on it. The plastics are all clear and shiny like they have been in a smoke free no direct sunlight environment for a long time. Anyways, I offer the guy $400 bucks for it and he takes it. I might as well have put a mask on and robbed him at that price. Well no not really but damn, a nice deal on a great 80's classic in near HUO condition. Now I just have to clean it and fix the few minor issues it has and it will have a nice spot alongside my cherry bell as "pins I will never get rid of or put on location".

Sorry for the crappy pics, iphone.

PINBALL2323_002.JPGPINBALL2323_002.JPG PINBALL2323_003.JPGPINBALL2323_003.JPG

#2 14 years ago

NICE SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now find me a deal like that!

#3 14 years ago

You are again making our UK and EU members jealous of all of the deals and hoarding we are doing here in the US. Another great find GB

#4 14 years ago

Hoarding? I have not yet begun to hoard... bwhahahahahaha

#5 14 years ago

You lucky bastard!...lol. See, I don't have that luck. I dated a girl who was divorced, and her ex left a pristine Jack Bot machine, that her 2 kids never touched, it just sat there. Her husband was the anal type, and everything he had was kept perfect. So, because I took an interest in it, and would jump on it for a game or two when I'd be over her house; she somehow arrived at the decision to sell it. I told her I'd be happy to buy it, but NOOOO! I couldn't buy it because it was her Exs. So to my horror, she sells it for $700. Needless to say, she's now an ex-girlfriend....lol. That's my luck!

#6 14 years ago

Man that just sucks,

#7 14 years ago

Yea I'd jump all over a jack bot all day for $700. Still would prefer The Machine as my choice of the pinbot trilogy.

#8 14 years ago

We're not making too many people happy with our recent deals maldoror .. hehehehe

My parts for the Torch already shipped. Took BAA a whole 30 mins to process and send.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-tomcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.