Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCRV134.jpg
fr_1671.jpg
fr_1670.jpg
Dear-Batman.jpg
2_bp_blogspot_com-26-1348366687_1.jpg
ku-medium.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheDarkKnight68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey guys and gals, I just recently replaced the plastics set on my F-14 and I have some spares. I do believe I have most everything, while faded to a light blue (didn't notice until side by side with new set) but are in good shape. I don't really want to re-plastic someone's machine for free, but I would love to help out a couple of F-14 owners who may need 1 or 2 or 3 plastics to get their machine right so they don't have to buy a whole set. I think I have every piece except the center "mouse eared" piece, which I gave to a Pinsider. PM me if you need any of it and I'll get it to you. All I ask is that you use it for you machine that you have in your possession at the time that you request it. I love my brothers and sister to the north, but please, continental 48 only. Thanks and keep on playing!!

ku-medium.jpgku-medium.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Still have an entire set minus the mouse ears (center piece) and banana (plastic to the left of the lower T_O_M) if anyone needs a specific piece or three. Also up for grabs, I just found an unused set of spinner decals someone can nab. As always, no charge, I just ask that you actually use it for a machine and not stockpile or sell it. Thanks guys!

TDK

2_bp_blogspot_com-26-1348366687_1.jpg2_bp_blogspot_com-26-1348366687_1.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Hey folks, I have had a bunch of replies of "I'll take the set". Maybe I'm not being specific- it's no longer a complete set- is 100% minus the banana piece to the left of the lower TOM's, and minus the center mouse eared piece. These have been given to pinsiders. Since it isn't a complete set anyway, I am trying to spread the love to a few different machines with specific needs and may be able to avoid a plastic set purchase. Not really looking to just ship the whole lot to someone to repair their one machine (it isn't a complete set, I said that right, did you read the thread or just the topic title?). Anyway, just clarifying, no offense meant toward anyone requesting the entire set, maybe I wasn't clear enough. Also found a set of spinner decals I never used, so add them to the up for grabs list. Thanks guys!

Dear-Batman.jpgDear-Batman.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Gone: -Center piece (mouse ears)
-Slings
-Left outlane (banana to left of lower TOM's))
-Large colored piece which wraps around top TOM's and has flasher holes, and above related clear piece
-Clear diverter ramp "cover" sometimes used for Yakov sticker Mod
-"under diverter" plastic, "pistol" shaped, sits directly above left, upper flipper
-spinner decals

Some of my clear plastics are new repro too... If they were a pain in the ass (rivets, etc etc) I just reused the old ones. Good example: the cover piece for the the left Kill Yakov ramp where people place that ebay MOD sticker- I had that piece brand new with the blue crap still on it (going to Crash). Anyway, keep the requests coming.

#6 9 years ago

Spread love not hate.... wink

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

This seller gladly sent me a piece free of charge. To the guys who still want a free set and are trying to take advantage of this opportunity, goodbye. You are not welcome here on Pinside.

Thanks man! I'll never really be a "seller"- cept maybe for pins when I absolutely have to, but I figured out a long time ago that it's more productive to attempt to model the behavior I'd like to see more of (geezus, that sounds pretentious, I hope you all know what I mean),, and maybe foster more of it... than to litter other threads with my "opinions" of other people's behavior that I won't change by flaming them anyway. Lol, I still do that too on rare occasion, but I prefer to help one another, rather than always having an angle... Ex. 2 dirty old plastics just listed for 50 bucks by someone well known for "shenanigans", when the whole set for that machine was 119 at absolute worst- I leave the slithering to others... Lol, or the guy on ebay who is selling his "Shadow Topper"- the extra included mini-topper with the cpr set, for 49.99.. But I get a ton of help and support here, I just like to pay it forward and never take it for granted when I am able...

#13 9 years ago

No kidding!! And a playfield scanning tutorial as well, so I can get my Batman DE at least looking presentable...

DSCRV134.jpgDSCRV134.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheDarkKnight68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-plastic-set?tu=TheDarkKnight68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.