• Latest reply 8 years ago by Sheprd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).JPG
beacon_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

F-14 Beacon Reflector and Bracket

Added: 2016-01-28 13:33:29 UTC • Ended: March 10th, 2016

Price

Wanted

I'm missing the topper motor, standoffs, and center pulleys, as well as the center reflector assembly. Everything else seems to be there.

I can find a new motor and pulleys, but I'm hoping someone has some old ones laying around after replacing the beacons with automotive style ones.

Anyone have any of these parts they are willing to sell?

Mac

Item photos

beacon_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Sheprd's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Sheprd's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Kokomo, IN, US

#2 8 years ago

Send me a message and pic of the display that is wrong, I have a alpha, would desolder it, And what are you needing for the topper? The pic you put up?

#3 8 years ago

I have a display from a tomcat that I just replaced with an Xpin LED. The original has some burned traces that had been repaired but failed again. At least one of the displays was fully functional. You are welcome to it for the price of shipping.

#4 8 years ago

I am in search of numeric displays. For a couple boards. I have extra alpha but no numeric and need 3

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Send me a message and pic of the display that is wrong, I have a alpha, would desolder it, And what are you needing for the topper? The pic you put up?

The top two displays are alpha-numeric on an F14. The factory ones did not have a glass nipple on the back, but aftermarket replacements do, and the nipples on the new ones don't align with the holes in the circuit board.

This picture points out what I am missing. Basically, I have the two outside beacons, but the center has only the dome cover... no reflector, mounting standoffs, motor, or drive pulleys... just a hole beneath the dome.

Mac

Capture_(resized).JPGCapture_(resized).JPG

#7 8 years ago

Does the pulley you referenced attached directly to the motor shaft? Any idea how long those standoffs are for the motor mounting?

#8 8 years ago

Ok, I understand now. If I part out the game I have I will put up a fully working complete beacon set, But cant just sell the parts you need for it. Sorry

#9 8 years ago

If I can't find the spare parts, I will just replace all three beacons with 12V automotive units and use the existing domes. I can get three for $50 locally.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Ok, I understand now. If I part out the game I have I will put up a fully working complete beacon set, But cant just sell the parts you need for it. Sorry

Do you have a spare alpha numeric glass?

1 week later
#11 8 years ago

Bump..

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-parts-old-display-board-and-topper-center-assembly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.