You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5897 (resized).JPG
IMG_5898 (resized).JPG
3B273D23-F6CF-426F-A81E-D7D4FE30F0A3 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Looking for a wire form I believe. At the top of the shooter lane and entering the E-A-T lanes is the solid gate. An inch below that it appears on our game a missing wireworm to prevent the ball coming down the dinetime lane as the solid metal that would hold it is there. As it is now after he ball ejects from the skill shot, it immediately heads for the flippers. A mangled wireworm was found in the cabinet.
If it is a wireworm any idea which one? I see a couple of candidates 12-6902 or 12-6904 but nothing comes up on Marco.

#2 2 years ago

It’s a gate, similar to the one just below the saucer on the left. It’s not the same one, but similar. Here’s a pic

3B273D23-F6CF-426F-A81E-D7D4FE30F0A3 (resized).jpeg3B273D23-F6CF-426F-A81E-D7D4FE30F0A3 (resized).jpeg

#3 2 years ago

Thanks so much! I was going to ask for a pic and you read my mind!

#4 2 years ago

Here's some pics from the manual. I think you are looking for assembly part 24 on the drawing, the wire form is 12-6924.

IMG_5897 (resized).JPGIMG_5897 (resized).JPGIMG_5898 (resized).JPGIMG_5898 (resized).JPG
#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Deleenhe:

Here's some pics from the manual. I think you are looking for assembly part 24 on the drawing, the wire form is 12-6924.

Thanks so much, this drawing is confusing, and that part number you referenced is above it (on the play field) and is a switch wire form. They are above one another in this 2D drawing. I think its actually part (21 a) in your picture. Because of your post and picture of the parts list, well, there it is! https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=12-6565

#6 2 years ago

My game was also missing this gate when I got it. Never even knew it was intended to be there. After a while I trained my self to nudge while the return headed toward the flippers.

#7 2 years ago

I’m in there as well. I had two Diners up until recently, and neither had the wireform.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ez-question-for-diner-owner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.