(Topic ID: 312064)

EZ Pinball at Pintastic Show

By greatwichjohn

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I will be hosting a booth space at the show to promote the product. In the past I was trying to move forward with Classic Stern new builds, & it is finally moving forward later this year after the show. John will be at TPF Show, doing on site sales & promotion there. I will miss the show again this year, & my province finally removes masking & other restrictions here on Monday.

https://www.ezpinball.com/

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

Money order for my space on its way to Gabe. It will be listed as EZ Pinball promoter John Greatwich likely in early April.

2 months later
#3 1 year ago

Looking forward to the show. Stop by & say hello or talk pinball. There will be a couple of signs on the table. Please keep checking back to see if I am there over the show. This is a pinball holiday trip for me to enjoy my retirement. For my local group in my province, we will be ordering or first skid of 5 cabinets in early 2023. By that time classic bally cabinet style games might be available also. For any pricing questions please contact John at EZ Pinball!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ez-pinball-at-pintastic-show?tu=greatwichjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.