(Topic ID: 327175)

EZ Lift Pinball Jack

By rgb635

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221214_233030_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 1 year ago

As a one man operation, with a bad back, I am VERY interested in this.

What is the warranty on the motors and batteries?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from madscientist101:

Looks good for setting up a pin yet I don’t think for packing a pin for shipment this would be good. I wouldn’t want to remove the back legs with game lifted that high then stand game vertically at that height. Using a standard lift the whole game vertically lowers after removing all legs. Allowing you to stand the game vertically from a low position thus game won’t be jolted or dropped from a high position.

Lowering it looks to be the exact opposite of raising one. I don't see anywhere it is dropped from a height.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Timerider:

I know I can no longer lift a pin by myself.

Yea and we aren't getting any younger! I can still lift one, but I will pay for it with days of back pain. I currently use my HF table to get most machines up and down, but this LOOKS like it could be easier and more stable. At half the price it would be a no brainer. But at the current price, I and still interested. Depending on some things.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ez-lift-pinball-jack?tu=randyw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.