(Topic ID: 327175)

EZ Lift Pinball Jack

By rgb635

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221214_233030_Chrome (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Long over due in the pinball industry this device will put an end to the struggle and risk of lifting or lowering heavy pinball machines. Whether you are unboxing a brand new Stern or breaking down a classic Williams, the EZ Lift Pinball jack makes easy work of the difficulties in moving a pinball machine.

Please visit our website for more information!
    https://www.ezliftpinball.com/

#2 1 year ago

Pretty cool.

I'd be interested in a manual pump one for cheaper.

#3 1 year ago

My bad back is very interested in this product.

#4 1 year ago

It’s a good idea and seems to be a nice product. Like everything in pinball, I wish it was cheaper.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd be interested in a manual pump one for cheaper.

Same. Also, I’d prefer a manual pump one because things are never charged when I need them.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Same. Also, I’d prefer a manual pump one because things are never charged when I need them.

Yeah sometimes less is more. Do I need 2 remotes? The obvious answer is yes because you'll lose one but that kind of highlights an issue

#7 1 year ago

Love it....just pulled a muscle last week and couldn't imagine having to set up a new game

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from 3pinballs:

Love it....just pulled a muscle last week and couldn't imagine having to set up a new game

Not young like we used to be that's for sure!

#9 1 year ago

I just packed up a heist and that game weighs 335lbs! What the max weight this thing can lift in pounds?

#10 1 year ago

As a one man operation, with a bad back, I am VERY interested in this.

What is the warranty on the motors and batteries?

#11 1 year ago

Looks good for setting up a pin yet I don’t think for packing a pin for shipment this would be good. I wouldn’t want to remove the back legs with game lifted that high then stand game vertically at that height. Using a standard lift the whole game vertically lowers after removing all legs. Allowing you to stand the game vertically from a low position thus game won’t be jolted or dropped from a high position.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from madscientist101:

Looks good for setting up a pin yet I don’t think for packing a pin for shipment this would be good. I wouldn’t want to remove the back legs with game lifted that high then stand game vertically at that height. Using a standard lift the whole game vertically lowers after removing all legs. Allowing you to stand the game vertically from a low position thus game won’t be jolted or dropped from a high position.

Lowering it looks to be the exact opposite of raising one. I don't see anywhere it is dropped from a height.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandyW:

Lowering it looks to be the exact opposite of raising one. I don't see anywhere it is dropped from a height.

Yea I wasn’t thinking correct you could just remove back legs lower. Then stand game vertically and remove front legs..

#14 1 year ago

Cool but priced out on this vs other methods

#15 1 year ago

I just use a wood stool I got at a yard sale for 5 bucks.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

I think the point, is the ability to lift the back of the pin high enough by yourself to get the stool underneath (or just put the legs on).
    I know I can no longer lift a pin by myself.
    While I have other methods/tools to get my pins onto my HF lift table... I can see where this lifter could be helpful.

#17 1 year ago

I use my stool lift game up a bit and use my foot to shuffle it under. Yes I do see it does make it much easier; but it's a lot of money.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Timerider:

I know I can no longer lift a pin by myself.

Yea and we aren't getting any younger! I can still lift one, but I will pay for it with days of back pain. I currently use my HF table to get most machines up and down, but this LOOKS like it could be easier and more stable. At half the price it would be a no brainer. But at the current price, I and still interested. Depending on some things.

#19 1 year ago

Still have to pull the lift in and out from under the pinball manually, no wheels or anything to make it easier to do., assuming it weighs 20 to 30lbs. what do you do if you dont have carpet to slide it on.

#20 1 year ago

Love the idea but I too would be priced out at $500+ on an item like this… a cheaper manual pump style would probably be an Insta buy for me. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea or product in my eyes. Good innovation, good luck with the launch!!!!

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Love the idea but I too would be priced out at $500+ on an item like this… a cheaper manual pump style would probably be an Insta buy for me. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea or product in my eyes. Good innovation, good luck with the launch!!!!

I like this device but would also like a manual version.. electronics don't last forever and I definitely don't want to be struggling to find replacement parts.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

That's my system also. This would be cool if cheaper or manual one.

#23 1 year ago

Does it also roll so you can get your game out from the row or move it ? I dont see that use for it in the video.

#24 1 year ago

If you guys are too weak to lift a pinball machine, that $500 is probably better invested in a gym membership and a trainer. Even my 75 year old dad can set up a machine himself. Or maybe ask your wife or daughter to lift it for you?

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

If you guys are too weak to lift a pinball machine, that $500 is probably better invested in a gym membership and a trainer. Even my 75 year old dad can set up a machine himself. Or maybe ask your wife or daughter to lift it for you?

Assuming none of these guys have medical issues or injuries.

I have a birth defect in my back and should never lift anything.

LTG : )

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Assuming none of these guys have medical issues or injuries.
    I have a birth defect in my back and should never lift anything.
    LTG : )

I gotta feeling I could not trick my wife with that line!

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Because there is no such thing as a back injury or scoliosis. But I can tell by your manner that thinking isn’t your strong suit, so you are forgiven.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

It's go time!

Screenshot_20221214_233030_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221214_233030_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #29 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Because there is no such thing as a back injury or scoliosis. But I can tell by your manner that thinking isn’t your strong suit, so you are forgiven.

I specifically said weak not handicapped. Learn to read bro.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deez:

If you guys are too weak to lift a pinball machine, that $500 is probably better invested in a gym membership and a trainer.

Not helpful, sir.

I'm a very active and very fit person. I lift 5-6 days a week and race Ironman triathlons. Recently tried to set up a TZ and a Lights Camera Action alone with the stool method, and damn near ripped the spine out of my back and nearly lost a toe when my fingers slipped and the game dropped after it tilted to it's side. It's not about strength, it's about being safe and knowing your limitations. I always need a second hand to lift the back of a game up onto a stool.

I really like the idea of this product. I really don't have too many qualms about the price (after all, it is bespoke), but a manual pump version where I don't have to worry about fumbling with chargers, batteries, and wondering if it's charged enough would be something I'd 1000% buy.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

it's about being safe and knowing your limitations.

It’s also about being able to recognize when someone’s clearly making a joke and nothing more. This site is in the running for having the most recordable “butt hurt” participants on the internet.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from madscientist101:

I just packed up a heist and that game weighs 335lbs! What the max weight this thing can lift in pounds?

We have tested to 500lbs with no problems. Each motor is rated to 800lbs but were not trying to lift cars!

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandyW:

As a one man operation, with a bad back, I am VERY interested in this.
    What is the warranty on the motors and batteries?

We offer a 3 year warranty and life long friends. Should you have any problems past the warranty period just contact us, we will try to always make things right. The EZ Lift has no batteries. It plugs into a standard 120v outlet.

#34 1 year ago

Back in my day we had to carry STTNG up hill both ways, and in the snow!

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from pfinny:

Still have to pull the lift in and out from under the pinball manually, no wheels or anything to make it easier to do., assuming it weighs 20 to 30lbs. what do you do if you dont have carpet to slide it on.

We have had a few inquiries regarding moving the lift around. It is a bit heavy at 35lbs but this is due to the solid materials required in designing the lift. Believe me we tried to keep the weight as low as possible and tested to failure many different arms & axles. The 3 wheel furniture dollies that many people use under the legs of their machines works fine if you need help positioning the lift. If you have been physically lifting your machines in the past the "EZ Lift" will be a piece of cake to position!

#36 1 year ago

We recognize the price may be uncomfortable for some. The metal market is fluctuating greatly right now and is the bulk cost of constructing the device. We will definitely adjust the cost if able in the future. Those on the pre-order list will be pleasantly surprised at the discount offered.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

It's go time!
    [quoted image]

My favorite show!!!!

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from KJL:

Does it also roll so you can get your game out from the row or move it ? I dont see that use for it in the video.

The device does not roll. It must have secure placement on the floor to pivot lift the machine on its front legs.

1 year later
    #39 64 days ago

Website still says processing pre-orders, anyone ever get this delivered?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ez-lift-pinball-jack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.